Chapter 14

Chapter 14

    The little old lady finished eating the kumquats in silence, and looked at Fu Erdie with gratitude.

    Fu Erdie took a step back.

    She can't help but save someone's life, but a temporary soft heart doesn't mean she will support him for a long time.

    Now she just has a little more energy. Potatoes produce two or three potatoes in two days. With kumquats, sweet potatoes, and other crops that are gradually maturing, she just has enough to eat before starting to store some new food.

    She will not raise unimportant people, and she is unwilling to reveal her secrets.

    "Take care."

    After leaving these words, she went to search for supplies in other rooms on this floor.

    This time, in order to keep a secret, she didn't bring potted plants. Instead, she first moved the useful things to 16-2 in batches, and then went up, endured the discomfort, collected the body parts, and gathered them in a room in the corner of the floor. A layer of soil was attached next to the corpse, and seedlings of dandelions and cabbage were planted.

    Fu Erdie has tried it, and the survival rate of ordinary seeds at 16-1 is extremely high, and they will all mutate in a good direction. But the seeds that can survive outside are only the seeds of wisdom mutation.

    These seeds did not mutate at the beginning, but entered 16-1 and stayed for a day and a half before accidentally triggering the tendency of wisdom to mutate.

    The dandelions and cabbage planted on the 24th floor are the seedlings of wisdom mutation.

    If the little old lady can find the cabbage after it is ripe, it doesn't matter to eat it. If he didn't find out, Fu Erdie wouldn't deliberately remind him.

    After finishing this, she returned to the corridor, and the little old lady was waiting for her with a bag of things.

    Fu Erdie walked over: "Is there anything else?"

    The little old lady seemed to know that she was being guarded, so she didn't say much, but lowered her head and opened the dusty sack.

    Inside were more than a dozen sprouting potatoes, a large bag of sesame paste, and a large can of oatmeal.

    The little old lady's voice was not as dry as before, and she whispered: "I want to exchange fruit with you, I don't know if it is possible."

    All the items that are exchanged must be soaked in water or cannot be eaten directly.

    The little old lady didn't inquire about Fu Erdie's situation, but just took out all the things she could exchange.

    "You just need to change a few bottles of water, and a few kumquats you ate just now." Afraid of Fuerdie's embarrassment, the little granny said sincerely, "How much, sister, you can see." Surrounded by zombies, the little granny came

    out don't go. Without water, no matter how much food is stored, it is useless.

    Fu Erdie lowered her eyes and finally agreed.

    She hopes that when she helps the little old lady, someone can help her grandma when she needs help.

    Although this kind of extravagant hope cannot be equated with paying, she still wants her grandma and aunt to be good.

    Fu Erdie filled the little old lady with a bucket of water, and estimated the little old lady's food intake, and took the little old lady 30 kumquats that she had saved for a while.