Chapter 36

Chapter 36

    Fu Erdie wanted to go to her grandmother's house in the city center, the sooner the better.

    In addition to finding the container to house the house as soon as possible, she also had to find one of her two buddies, Cen Xiyang.

    After the apocalypse, Fu Erdie never called Cen Xiyang.

    The business building where she works overtime is on Fu Erdie's route to her grandmother's house. Fu Erdie can observe the situation in the business district halfway and play by ear.

    After becoming a supernatural person, Fu Erdie can see the basic road direction at night, even if there are no street lights, his eyes will not be completely darkened. On the other hand, the zombies had poor eyesight, so they probably wouldn't be able to spot the two people flying in the sky at night. Therefore, Fu Erdie tends to enter the city at night.

    But the night is not completely without danger. After all, she and Sang Wenhao can barely see the outlines of things. It is very likely that they accidentally encountered some unknown dangers, but they failed to detect them in time because the light was too dim.     On the whole, Fu Erdie decided to act at night. Although he was very eager, considering that Sang Wenhao had been busy all afternoon, he still wanted him to rest for a day, recharge his energy, and act again tomorrow night.     However, Sang Wenhao shook his head: "You need to rest because it is the first time you have participated in the fight of so many people, you have a stress response, and you need a blank buffer period in your heart. I have already passed that period in the university town." "Come on     . After coming here, I sleep soundly and peacefully every night, and I don’t need to catch up on sleep now. If I want to set off, I can go on the road at any time.” Fu Erdie hesitated, and decided to absorb the distribution of crystal nuclei in the afternoon first, and then     decide Whether to start.     Among the 21 crystal nuclei, the metal-type crystal nuclei must belong to Sang Wenhao, while Fu Erdie himself wants the healing-type crystal nuclei.     In addition, two speed-type crystal nuclei and two ordinary power-type crystal nuclei were drawn out. Fu Erdie and Sang Wenhao each had half, and the remaining 15 crystal nuclei were given to the plants.     Fu Erdie was worried that the plants would fight and quarrel, and considered whether to allocate them directly. As a result, the green dill took the crystal nucleus and began to preside over the distribution of the plants.

    Dandelion got the wind-type crystal nucleus, Suo Suo got the stone-type crystal nucleus, and Luluo left behind the absolute power-type crystal nucleus belonging to the leader of the supernatural team.

    The fire-type crystal nucleus was given to Gu Zi, the water-type crystal nucleus was given to the house, and the earth-type crystal nucleus was given to Potato.

    The remaining 9 ordinary power crystal nuclei were distributed to a series of plants such as tomatoes, cucumbers, spider plants, gardenias, peaches, and bamboos.

    There are some plants that have not been allocated, and the green radish pokes Payerdie and points to them.

    Fu Erdie understood, and comforted him: "My ability can help everyone grow up and advance. I'm not sure how long it will take to push and pull for everyone who didn't get the crystal core this time to increase the energy of a crystal core, but I exercise my abilities every day, and I will definitely bring everyone together. Don't worry, come one by one."

    The boys are happy!

    The principal wants to exercise with them!

    Wouldn't the director be with them day and night? !