Chapter 55

Chapter 55

    Some people live in sheds, some live in scattered small mud houses in the fields, and some live under trees.

    No matter where they are, they are all mentally ill without exception. Skin diseases can be seen everywhere on their bodies, and they look dying.

    Fu Erdie and Sang Wenhao, who was dragging a box car, looked at each other. It seemed that more ordinary people were not allowed to enter the base in City D.

    There are cars and trucks speeding by on the road next to it, and every time a car passes by, it will stir up a large cloud of dust. The survivors on the side of the road just closed their eyes, didn't even have the strength to cover their noses, and just lay there.

    It’s not that I haven’t seen survivors, but I’ve seen them before. They were either struggling to survive in the building, or they were driven to a dead end by the flood and frantically asked for help. No one was lying on the side of the road like them, as if they were waiting quietly. dead.

    ——Because the people waiting to die in the cities and floods have already died or turned into zombies.

    Only now, outside the base, there are people everywhere, because the zombies within ten kilometers around have been cleaned up, so there is no threat of zombies.

    But because there is no food, the base does not accept them, and is unable to resettle them, so they can only wait here to die.

    Those who can afford to go go. The rest of these people should have come to the base with their last breath. They had run out of ammunition, food and physical strength. There was really no way.

    Fu Erdie's heart that was excited and looking forward to seeing grandma just now slowly cooled down.

    The two walked five kilometers, making themselves ashamed, and seemed to be a lot more down-to-earth. But those refugees saw that these two people were supernatural beings at a glance.

    At least one of them is a supernatural person, otherwise it would be impossible to travel such a long distance and still be so strong and energetic.

    The boxcar they were pulling looked quite heavy, and it should have a lot of food.

    The survivors stared at Fu Erdie, and Fu Erdie also looked at them, guessing that someone would come to grab the food.

    However, to her surprise, no one came to snatch the two of them from far to near until they approached the crowd.

    An old man seemed to see Fu Erdie's doubts, he sneered and said nothing.

    An old woman next to him squinted at the two of them and said, "The supernatural beings are so amazing, who would dare to snatch you."

    Fu Erdie listened to the strange words and passed quietly without saying anything.

    are they hungry Of course I'm hungry.

    But these people have been working hard for half a year, and they have long known the difference between ordinary people and supernatural beings, so it is absolutely impossible for them to come out and make trouble now.

    However, there are still a small number of people waiting to die, but not completely waiting to die.

    They still had a little strength left to struggle, and they winked at each other, thinking how they could hold back the two of them and snatch some supplies by swarming up.

    So when the two of them walked for about a kilometer in the crowd, many yellow and thin people suddenly surrounded them from all directions.

    A child plopped and knelt in front of the road Fu Erdie Sang Wenhao was going to pass, begging Fu Erdie for some food to save his life. When he attracted Fu Erdie's attention, the surrounding survivors rushed forward, vowing to suppress them through crowd tactics.