Chapter 114

Chapter 114

    At the same time, the Anshi Base and Butterfly Garden fell into brief chaos.

    Because Fu Erdie turned into smoke and dust and disappeared without warning!

    But the berserk spiritual power that should have taken advantage of the situation to pursue did not continue to attack.

    You know, when they were pushed and pulled by Fu Erdie, they all entered a state of severe pollution.

    It's just better than the pollution level of Buyer 999, most of them are between 80 and 90. The succulent has strong resistance, only 45. The house does not know whether it is because it is not a "biological creature", so it is the only individual that has not been polluted.

    In other words, except for the house and the succulents, the pollution of other people and plants has reached a dangerous critical point. Without Fu Erdie carrying it in front and Hamaki giving the final blow, these people will all die!

    What about Hamaki?

    Are they going to run now? Where are you going?

    Everyone's eyes were filled with black air, and their chest tightness and shortness of breath made their brains lack of oxygen.

    The first to respond were plants without "brains" in the conventional sense. Led by the succulent green radish, they stumbled to their feet again, and pounced on the corpses of Ning City's subordinates who blew themselves up on the battlefield.

    As if they hadn't eaten for many years, the plants emptied all the garbage they saw, and if they could improve a little, they headed in the direction where the Ningshi base was attacking, obviously to find the director.

    A few close friends including Cen Xiyang and Han Zhi walked down the city wall and climbed up a succulent leaf, intending to follow along.

    The others looked pale and looked at the shadowy buildings in front of them in despair.

    They failed. Now the past is just to die, why should we go there? Didn't the boyfriend of the Butterfly Garden Director move?

    At this time, Sang Wenhao was leaning against the wall with his eyes closed, and the black veins on his forehead twitched.

    He is the only one among all the people who can push and pull with Fu Erdie by himself. So when Fu Erdie was protecting his close friends and fighting the enemy with all his strength, he was the only one pushing and pulling Fu Erdie. His pollution level has reached 98, even if he sits here without moving anything, he will die, but he doesn't know when it will be.

    He didn't care about himself, and tried his best to feel the flow of Fu Erdie's abilities.

    He was more sure than anyone else that the butterfly was not dead yet. The vague connection between him and her has not been broken.

    After a while, he struggled to get up with his heavy and uncontrollable body, and took a deep breath: "Come back. Give me the telegraph, and I will go with the house." His voice was not loud, but everyone who was busy going down the city wall heard

    it .

    Sang Wenhao emphasized with difficulty but firmly: "Just me and the house, and you all stay." After a pause, "Butterfly and I will deal with him." Cen Xiyang opened his mouth and wanted to ask you, who is only a sixth-level supernatural user, how to solve

    it . But meeting his firm eyes, Cen Xiyang swallowed back what he wanted to say.

    "Be sure to come back!"