Chapter 64

Chapter 64

    According to a rough estimate, there are 120,000 to 30,000 zombies attracted and strangled this time, which means that all the zombies in this area have been cleaned up.

    Dandelions are growing wildly in all directions, and other mutated plants are also working hard to corrupt zombies to absorb nutrients.

    The bodies of those zombies whose upper bodies were still struggling and writhing slowly melted, and their brains were gradually corroded, and they were completely silent.

    The sound of scratching the ground, the whoo-ho sound from the throat and trachea, and the sound of plants climbing and fixing gradually subsided, and the outside world returned to calm.

    The sun set among the ruins of high-rise buildings, and the blue night enveloped the sky.

    Fu Erdie and Sang Wenhao didn't find a place to hide from the limelight, so they just stayed in the box car in the middle of the square, cooking hot pot and eating vegetables, and enjoying the food with small lights on.

    "I have to find a base or seasoning package factory on the way, take some seasonings back, and expand the stock of seasonings." While

    Fu Erdie and Sang Wenhao were talking casually, the plants outside had already killed two more zombies who strayed into the square. .

    It was late at night, and at twelve o'clock, there were no corpses left in the square. There were only dandelions and various plants in the square, and the surrounding air was much better. The lingering blood and rot in the city must be degrees are isolated.

    Fu Erdie took out his mobile phone and took pictures of Sang Wenhao and the plants. It looked like he was camping in a quiet and peaceful park at night.

    Not only she thought so, but also the survivors around her who finally dared to come out to find supplies because of the disappearance of a large number of zombies.

    They walked around the square carefully, riding bicycles and tricycles around.

    Fu Erdie didn't care about them, and didn't even keep watch at night. He directly handed over the security work to Dandelion, got into the box car and fell asleep.

    Without Cen's mother's whereabouts, Fu Erdie's subsequent itinerary would have no destination. He only went back and forth around City C, and kept cleaning up zombies.

    She and Sang Wenhao beat zombies while looking for people, without any pressure, and while absorbing the supernatural crystal nucleus, they pushed and pulled supernatural abilities, steadily improving their abilities.

    The house is still in the third-tier state, because Fu Erdie's ability cannot be automatically transferred between her and the house, so the upgrade of the house is not as fast as Sang Wenhao.

    Except for sleeping and fighting, Fu Erdie will rain and dew on the ground and push and pull the house, zucchini, and potatoes at other times.

    The group of people and plants stopped and went like this, and finally went back after dealing with all the millions of zombies in Cen's parent company to the residence, as well as a large area around it, and about one million zombies in an area.

    It's not because the search stopped, but because more than fifty plants have grown from small seedlings to the size of an average potato seedling, and have broken through from the initial state to the second level, and are even faintly advancing to the third level. The batch of dandelions brought out has been upgraded to the third rank.