Chapter 11

Chapter 11

    What is she thinking.

    No network, no signal, what to pay.

    Probably next month, the water and electricity will be cut off automatically.

    The dog rubbed against Fu Erdie's legs, holding a pet comb in its mouth, and wanted her to comb his hair.

    I haven't combed my hair for almost half a month.

    For half a month, the owner didn't even touch it much.

    It feels aggrieved, but it also knows that its master is not in the right mood, so it is very obedient, and only occasionally pesters her.

    Fu Erdie didn't pay attention to the closeness of the ink, and his gaze towards the ceiling was empty and numb.

    Suddenly she raised her hand and punched the air, trying to shake the tall and strong figure away.

    But just like in the dream and in reality, her hands are too short to hit the opponent.

    With weak hands, he could only wipe away his cowardly tears countless times, and then nestled in the room pretending to be calm, pretending nothing happened.

    She knew that just now was her fantasy.

    Now she can still distinguish between fantasy and reality, tomorrow and the day after tomorrow.

    One month after the food ran out.

    The rice is still enough for her to eat for half a month, and the instant noodles are still untouched, which can last her for a month.

    Obviously one and a half months is not short, but thinking about it, it has become torture.

    She didn't know why she was so weak, and she didn't know why she still felt so uncomfortable under the strong protection of the house and green plants.

    She is not a protected survivor, but a cowardly villain waiting to die.

    On 7.20, there was a large-scale power outage around Fuerdie.

    It's not like automatic power off without payment, like the line is cut off, damaged, or the power is exhausted.

    The temperature of the air began to rise.

    The thermometer was left outside the window for five minutes, and the outside temperature was already 45 degrees.

    Fu Erdie turned off all the equipment, leaving only the monitor that was running on the remaining power. Now through the monitor, you can still see densely packed zombies.

    After two hours, the battery is exhausted, and this information is gone.

    Fu Erdie stared blankly, then suddenly picked up the hammer again.

    She has had enough.

    She would rather rush out and fight the slow-moving zombies than the beating that weighed on her heart and seemed to never go away.

    The methods of possessing supernatural powers are nothing more than external air, rain, radiation, ordinary zombies grabbing and biting, supernatural zombies grabbing and biting, and so on.

    She still has a month's worth of food in reserve, and if she finds a way to become a supernatural being in this month, she can continue to live.

    And within a month, she died, and it was no different from starving to death a month later.