Chapter 6

Chapter 6

    Not to mention that his own people turned into zombies, the door on the first floor could not be closed, the windows on the first floor were smashed by zombies, and more and more zombies entered the building one after another.

    Fu Erdie was on the 16th floor and didn't face the group of zombies for the time being, but just listening to the screams below, he knew that the situation was not good.

    She held the dog in her arms, stroked the dog's black hair, and listened silently to the sounds in all directions.

    She knew that she was in a very bad state, and she had to pull herself together immediately.

    Obviously, I have already thought about it, and I will live for the last month.

    Even if he lived for less than a month, at least before he died, he could still blow on the air conditioner, walk the dog, and eat white rice.

    This is much better than people who are frightened and directly eaten, isn't it?

    With such thoughts in mind, Fu Erdie brainwashed himself crazily. Three meals a day with white rice and pickles, eating a lot more than usual. After all, if the power goes out one day, the remaining rice will be useless.

    The eggs, pancakes, and jerky that I was reluctant to eat two days ago were all taken out for dinner.

    Treat each meal as if it were the last.

    This decadent state of forced composure lasted until the tenth day of the last days.

    On this day, Fu Erdie suddenly realized that he had never thrown garbage in a trance.

    Now there is not much domestic waste, just some snack bags. But she also politely put the bag in the express box for ornamental plants, intending to throw it down when it was full.

    It's just a blink of an eye, it's June 15th, and after so many days, the trash cardboard box is still not full?

    She sat up from the sofa and went to the balcony to open the cardboard box. On the surface is the garbage thrown yesterday, and the garbage below has no peculiar smell.

    Is it because the air conditioner is on, suppressing the smell? Delayed decay?

    Not so. Anyway, the balcony has 28 degrees.

    She thought for a while, picked up the small wooden board next to her, and turned over the garbage on the surface.

    At first, he felt that something hard had been poked by the board, but when the object underneath was exposed, Fu Erdie was stunned.

    The lower layer, which was supposed to be full of garbage, is now full of dense roots.

    She couldn't believe it and touched it with her hands. The rough touch was undoubtedly the root system!

    She lifted the cardboard box, and with only a little effort, the cardboard box spread around. Only then did Fuerdie realize that the cartons had only empty shells around them, and the bottom, like other garbage, had already been turned into plant nutrients and disappeared.

    And the root system of the plant, like a steel bar that needs to be inserted, has penetrated deep into the floor, and it does not know where it extends.

    My mind, which had been muddled for a few days, suddenly seemed to be startled by the sound of a copper bell shaking, and it instantly became alive.

    The words "plant variation" surfaced.

    She reacted immediately, quickly retreated to the living room, and distanced herself from the plants.