Chapter 41

Chapter 41

    In the evening, Fu Erdie and Sang Wenhao came to grandma's house smoothly.

    The house came with the bed box. At this time, there is a feeling of going back to my hometown. Everything I see is very friendly, and I can get in and stay for a while.

    After discussing with Sang Wenhao, Fu Erdie and Sang Wenhao decided to remove the four sides of the window glass and use it as the four sides of the box car.

    The old windows at home are all wooden windows pushed outwards. Sang Wenhao can’t deform the windows, so he can only change the shape of the iron bed to make the window frame, adjust the shape of the box car according to the shape of the windows, and then connect the windows with hinges , so that the two can be smoothly connected together.

    As for the iron bed, it is a bit reluctant to stretch and deform while covering the top, bottom, and surrounding joints. But if you pull another iron bed over, the combined weight of the box car will be as high as more than 400 catties, which is too heavy.

    Taking it all into consideration, Sang Wenhao insisted on controlling the height so that Fu Erdie would not hit his head, and on this basis, he added the iron cage that he had used several times before.

    The current box car is a little smaller than the conventional 152 double bed in terms of length and width, almost the size of 122, and the height is 17.

    Fu Erdie is 165cm tall, she can stand upright in the box car, and there is still some space on her head that belongs to dandelions. But Sang Wenhao is 185cm tall, so he can't stand up straight in the box car, he can only hook his head.

    In the end, the weight of the box car was about two hundred catties. Fu Erdie, Sang Wenhao, all kinds of miscellaneous things and potatoes, more than three hundred catties, and a total of five to six hundred catties including people and the car.

    The light balls belonging to the house jumping around got into the freshly baked box car, and shuttled back and forth between the windows and the iron bed.

    Fu Erdie was a little tired. She and Sang Wenhao leaned against the wall while holding hands and pushing and pulling to recover energy and strength, while watching it play.

    However, looking at it, she found that the house is merging these parts so that they can form a whole controlled by the house at the same time.

    She and Sang Wenhao watched intently.

    An hour later, with the back and forth efforts of the light group, the whole box car is no longer a scattered part for it, but a whole that can be fully wrapped, and it no longer needs to travel as Fu Erdie imagined before. If a part of the box car is damaged and the house is repaired, things become much simpler, and it will be much safer for Fu Erdie and the others to live in the box car.

    That night, the house lights inhabited the entire grandmother's house, while Fuerdie and Sang Wenhao slept in the bedroom of the grandmother and the bedroom of the cousin.

    Both of them had a rare insomnia. It seems that everything is ready, I have a home with me, I don’t need anything, I don’t worry about anything, it’s good.

    But Fu Erdie just didn't know what to do.

    Fear of the unknown and the dread of having to step out of her comfort zone made her toss and turn.

    She can't sleep.

    But not being able to sleep means that she won't have the energy to go on the road tomorrow, and what will she do if she doesn't have the energy to fight all kinds of tough battles tomorrow or the day after tomorrow?