Chapter 26

Chapter 26

    Before going to the 16th floor, she still remembered to put the seeds she carried with her on the 15th floor, and then went to the 16th floor to lie down.

    It is very strange that whether it is exhaustion or injury before, it will be gently conditioned by the house. Now the house is helping her recuperate, but she hasn't relieved at all, she still feels exhausted and exhausted.

    She tried to relieve the symptoms slowly by herself, mobilizing the power she felt just now.

    As a result, I just lost control before, and now I can't even feel it.

    She didn't have the strength to take a bath, Luluo wrapped her in leaves, absorbed and cleaned off all the blood and dirt on her body, and then covered her belly like a blanket, as if she was afraid she would catch a cold.

    Fu Erdie couldn't help laughing.

    Forget it, today is not completely fruitless. She felt the power!

    To sum it up, the first is the blood. Blood can promote alienation, but it must be the blood that is accidentally injured or self-mutilated to have the effect of promoting alienation. And the resulting effects are probably related to treatment.

    Secondly, based on the observation during this period, we can draw a preliminary conclusion, that is, the plant has changed from a normal plant to a mutant plant, not because of her pay butterfly, but because of the house.

    After Fu Erdie bleeds, it promotes the evolution of the house, making the mutated house stronger. At the same time, as the previous summary, the house has the ability to heal because of the blood.

    And this will lead to the third conclusion: her ability is not "created out of nothing", but "enhanced from nothing".

    She can't mutate a car directly, no matter if she uses her own blood or abilities, she can't achieve this effect.

    What can really "create something out of nothing" is your own house.

    Fu Erdie even vaguely guessed whether he possessed supernatural powers because he was "created out of nothing" by the house. If so, her house is truly terrifyingly powerful!

    Moreover, if Fu Erdie continues to be injured and bleeds due to various reasons, and comes back to find a house to heal his wounds, in the long run, how huge the house will evolve into.

    Fu Erdie raised his hand and stroked the wall. In response to her, the wall also began to flash a faint white light.

    Fu Erdie smiled.

    "Otherwise, find a teacher for you and the plants to let you learn characters, so that we can communicate." The

    white light on the wall paused, and suddenly slowly gathered the white light into various lines.

    Fu Erdie opened his eyes wide, and saw a not-so-standard smiley stick figure【^-^】appeared on the wall.

    Pay Die:! ! !

    yes! Why didn't she think of it! The house can't talk, but it can draw pictures! At least it's okay to express affection.

    She decided that she could move tomorrow, so she drew a series of expressions for the house.

    Well, the word botany is also necessary. But now there is no way to teach them systematically. You can teach pinyin so that they can find the corresponding pronunciation in the pinyin table.