Chapter 30

Chapter 30

    The moment the flame fell and the line of sight was no longer blocked, the bullet pierced through the smoke, and under the correction of the ability attached to it by Sang Wenhao, the bullet shot steadily towards the fire-type ability user.

    In the team, a woman yelled: "Fire, get down!"

    Their team has always used supernatural powers to refer to core members, so that they won't be unable to shout their names when they get into a tongue-in-cheek fight. And the person called can respond quickly.

    The fire-type power user reacted quickly and squatted down immediately.

    Before he breathed a sigh of relief, the second bullet was fired quickly as if he had expected his movement, and under Sang Wenhao's correction, it shot again at the center of his forehead.

    A ridge of earth rose up on the ground, just blocking the path of the bullet, stopping the bullet.

    The fire-type power user let out a long sigh of relief.

    "Thank you, brother." He nodded to the earth element next to him.

    so close! Almost gone!

    How dare these scumbags play tricks on him? !

    A burly man with a strong figure snorted coldly: "It's interesting."     The

    fire-type superpower said: "It's better to burn it directly! Regardless of whether it has resources or not, first burn out the crystal cores of these two people!"

The big man is the leader of several people. Hearing this, he glared over, his eyes wide open: "You can get such clean water, or can the water system change it?! She only has one cup of water a day, who is enough to drink? Or do I want to be like those lowly people? Go drink the river water?!"

    "In a word, if you want resources, you need crystal cores! Do you understand?"

    "Understood!"

    Fu Erdie couldn't hear what was being said here, so she only asked Sang Wenhao to go to 16 quickly. Lou, and then continue to order the plants to do a defensive offensive.

    When Sang Wenhao came up to see the situation, he knew what he was going to do before Fu Erdie asked.

    He pointed his gun at the downstairs and said: "Their 23-member team are all supernatural beings, among them..."

    "Wait." Fu Erdie was keenly aware of a problem, "They lost one person. Now there is another one? Assassin?"

    Fu Erdie's hair stood on end, and his scalp felt numb instantly.

    Seeing that he frightened her, Sang Wenhao quickly explained: "When I was fighting for resources in the university town, I met everyone in their team face to face. No one can be invisible or fly over walls." "One of them is wearing red

    clothes The short-sleeved girl has a metal ability, but her metal is more destructive, and the metal she can control is heavier, but she can't fly into the air."

    Fu Erdie calmed down and listened to him quickly finish talking about the situation of this group of people.

    Among the 23 members, there are 11 core members, two speed elements have died, leaving one wind element, one metal element, one self-defense strengthening stone element, one healing element, one plant element, one fire element, one Water system, one earth escape system, and one is their boss power system.

    Except for the core members, the remaining 12 people with abilities are all power-based abilities.

    This sounds strange, the strength department is the most common and common little guy, so why can the strong man with the strength department be the boss?