Chapter 9

Chapter 9

    Fu Erdie's arms and shoulders have been scratched and pierced, and now he hangs powerlessly on the ground.

    She thought that she could succeed in one blow, but she didn't expect the reaction and strength of the supernatural being to be so much stronger than her.

    Big up!

    Fu Erdie shrank to the side, trying to touch the hammer in the corner.

    Seeing this, the old man turned around and slapped Fu Erdie so that his head tilted, and blood oozed from the corner of his mouth.

    "Damn it! You want to punish me!"

    He kicked Fu Erdie in the middle of his breastbone.

    Fu Erdie fell on the edge of the flower bed.

    This time, the sound of the sternum shattering was not an illusion, it was real.

    Her eyes were dizzy, her ears were ringing, her breathing was not smooth, and every time her chest rose and fell, it seemed that there were bone spurs poking the surrounding organs.

    A mouthful of blood spurted out, and before he could slow down, more violent kicks struck.

    Fu Erdie was grabbed by the hair and slammed against the wall.

    Boom, boom, the balcony trembled from the impact.

    She stretched out her hand to grab the man's face, but her hand was shorter than the man's, so she couldn't reach it no matter what.

    The heart was hit hard by the kneecap, and Fu Erdie couldn't bear the pain, so she curled up.

    In the bedroom, the dog barks very terribly. It tried its best to creak the door planer, but it couldn't make the man stop for a moment.

    "Who do you think you are?" He pulled Fu Erdie's hair and forced Fu Erdie to look up at him, "I am a supernatural being! It is your luck that I am willing to live here! You still want to harm me? Do you want to see?" I don’t know the situation?! I’m a man and a supernatural being. From now on, I’m the god!”

    He pouted his head sideways, and nodded his chin: “I’m living well, and I’m turning on the air conditioner every day. I’m not The air conditioner is on, you weak chicken is here to turn on the air conditioner! Turn on your mother's air conditioner!"

    Boom!

    Fu Erdie's head hit the ground again.

    She was delirious, and all she felt was pain, pain everywhere in her body.

    The barking of the dog forced her to open her eyes.

    The clothes on his body were torn out at some point, and the man began to take off his pants, and it was self-evident what he was going to do next.

    Fu Erdie thought of some news that he often read on the Internet, and thought of the abilities that were not mentioned in the communication that was briefly restored in the early morning.

    Perhaps, it's not that he doesn't know the ability, but that he dare not mention it.

    Zombie virus will not work selectively because of the identity and character of human beings. The same is true for abilities.

    You never know whether the supernatural being you meet is good or evil.

    In the 20 days of the last days, most people also realized that the relationship between people is not mutual assistance, but competition.