Chapter 92

Chapter 92

    I received a message from that person today, asking him to restrain himself a bit: "The zombies can be raised to the sixth, seventh, or even eighth order to maximize their value. If you kill them at the fifth level, where can you find a replacement?" Yingda forcibly endured

    . .

    But you can't beat those free-ranging zombies, and you can't beat your own subordinates?

    As soon as that subordinate was driven away, Yingda summoned other subordinates who were resistant to beating, and made all kinds of provocations and abuses. For a while, everyone dared not speak out.

    The people in the Qingshi base are all supernatural beings, and they all live in this area.

    They called themselves bases, but they didn't build fortifications such as city walls. They simply stipulated who lived in which locations, and kept monitoring and guarding the surroundings around the clock.

    In the past, those who did this work were second- and third-order low-level abilities—although these ability users were already powerful high-level ability users in other places, but in the strange Qingshi base, they Just ordinary low-level supernatural beings.

    Now, many fourth-level, fifth-level, and even sixth-level supernatural beings are rushing to do the work of the bottom-level supernatural beings, actively doing surveillance work on the outermost periphery, and letting others go to the deeper, seemingly safer places. In order to stay away from the leader Yingda.

    Only those high-level supernatural beings who can be counted with the leader Yingda have to stay in the center.

    Xin Nuo is a fourth-level ability user who is relied on by Yingda, and is highly valued because of his special purification ability.

    The purification ability belongs to the healing system, and it is a variant of healing. It can purify the existing water and food, and it can also clean people and decontaminate various tools.

    With her, all kinds of rancid water in the flood can be purified and drunk, and many foods that are not seriously spoiled can also be eaten after being purified by her. Her powers are very versatile for basic life needs of the base.

    However, her ability also has disadvantages, that is, it requires more professional knowledge reserves.

    Just like Pan Feizhou, a sports student in the Butterfly Garden, he needs to learn about elements and combine the structure of elements with the elements he has experienced in order to extract the corresponding metals, and even separate and recombine some metal compounds into the materials he needs .

    Xinnuo's ability requires more knowledge of biochemistry and physics to extract all kinds of harmful microorganisms, harmful trace gases, and harmful impurities in the water in order to purify it in a true sense.

    However, so far, her purification work has relied on instinctive, common-sense operations, which are very superficial and not thorough enough. If the work is done well, it should be done, and if it is not done well, Yingda will be beaten severely.

    In the past, the water-type supernatural being in the base sneaked away, but Xin Nuo caught him back to make an example of others, and beat him to death in front of everyone. Now, Xin Nuo, as an important member in need, is monitored every day and dare not run away at all.

    She prayed for Yingda's sudden sudden death countless times in the scarred night, preferably by her hands.

    But in the end, she still watched Yingda quickly advance from the fifth level to the sixth level, and then to the seventh level step by step.