Chapter 86

Chapter 86

    Sang Wenhao: ...

    the house: ...

    the plants and Cen Xiyang Han Zhi:? ! ! ! !

    Fu Erdie was excited.

    It turned out to be really possible! She can really lift such a heavy building with ease!

    She lifted the No. 7 building and stayed in the air for a full ten minutes before finally putting the house down with all her strength.

    But just for a while is enough to prove that using the "close friend" ability is mainly due to his own energy. Because if all of Sang Wenhao's abilities were consumed, it would definitely not be able to last for so long.

    Fu Erdie was very happy, and began to try Dandelion's wind ability again.

    She closed her eyes, felt the flow of the wind, and felt herself being lifted up by the wind as if gradually becoming lighter, and then floated in the air.

    Floating free and unfettered for a while, she returned to the roof to try again.

    It was also at this time that Fu Erdie discovered that he could only use the abilities of two close friends at the same time.

    For example, if she uses Cen Xiyang's remote control space ability and Han Zhi's vision, then she cannot use Sang Wenhao's metal ability or Dandelion's wind ability.

    This set a certain range for her ability, but it still didn't reduce the power of her buff.

    After all, having her here is equivalent to having many high-level attack methods with different attributes.

    Up to the seventh level, Fu Erdie did not continue to absorb crystal nuclei for the time being. After all, it seems that the higher the level, the more crystal nuclei are needed. 10,000 crystal nuclei are required for the sixth to seventh order, and maybe a hundred thousand for the seventh to eighth order. If you can't go up, it's better to give the remaining crystal core to your close friends to maximize your benefits.

    She distributed the remaining crystal nuclei to the green radish, gardenia, and Chlorophytum, sharing a total of three to four hundred second-order crystal nuclei, and upgraded all the cubs to fourth-tier.

    Now there are more than 5,000 second-order crystal nuclei, more than 4,000 first-order crystal nuclei, and a hundred or so third-order crystal nuclei. It is estimated that eleven or twelve people can be upgraded to fifth-order.

    However, Fu Erdie didn't use it for the time being, but saved these crystal nuclei first, so that everyone can enter the state of repair and training.

    She's about to go south. At the same time, it is also necessary to plan the way for dozens of supernatural beings to go to the northwest to pull zombies.

    The foreign powers gathered in the community are willing to do things for the community because Fu Erdie can give them enough healing powers.

    And if Fu Erdie was going to the southeast to constantly encounter zombies, let them ride their own bicycles and pull zombies thousands of miles away, it would actually be much more difficult and dangerous.

    They definitely couldn't pull zombies on such a large scale as Fu Erdie and Sang Wenhao. It was very likely that they would travel a long distance, spend a month, and only bring back a few hundred zombies.

    And when they pull zombies, they may also encounter situations where ordinary zombies upgrade into supernatural zombies. In short, it is dangerous.