Chapter 3

Chapter 3

    Fu Erdie's eye sockets were a little moist. After a long stalemate, she closed the door again when she saw zombies approaching outside.

    She hates dogs. Be at home together, just be at home. What if they all turned into mutant dogs and mutant people?

    So be it.

    When closing the door, Fu Erdie heard the cracking sound of some rocks breaking.

    Looking down, I didn't see anything wrong.

    "Maybe it's the body parts that haven't been cleaned up outside the door." Fu Erdie thought, and poured a little water symbolically at the crack of the door, cleaning it better than nothing.

    Fu Erdie's balcony is an inner balcony of eight or nine square meters, with walls on three sides and windows on one side.

    She lay on the ground, let the heat wave blow on her body, turned off the lights, turned off the air conditioner, charged the mobile phone, and put it with a long power strip beside her, so that she could make calls and receive messages at any time, and keep the battery fully charged at any time.

    So tense and drowsy until nine o'clock in the evening.

    The indoor temperature was 35 degrees, and the dog was so hot that he stuck out his tongue, but he didn't make a sound.

    Fu Erdie got up from the ground.

    She didn't mutate, she just felt hot. And he also slowly regained his senses from the stuffy, irritated state that he had just killed.

    She is at home now and appears to be very safe.

    I prepare a lot of buckets of water at home. I used to live alone at home, and I also had the habit of hoarding instant noodles. If I save some, I can eat it for a month.

    Assuming that the zombies outside can't get in, she can live at home for at least a month, and see if she can wait for rescue.

    But the mutation situation is unknown now, and the zombie virus will not shy away because of your identity. Ordinary people may become zombies, and comrades in the police station may also...

    and many people have accidents and will go to the police station to seek shelter. If someone enters with a zombie virus and goes crazy and infects a large number of people, the situation will be even more difficult. Rescue work It won't be that smooth either.

    And if you want to stay at home and wait for help, you may miss the initial wave of fleeing. The next city was full of zombies, so she couldn't escape.

    Looking at the messy room, Fu Erdie thought and thought, gritted his teeth, and planned to go out with his bicycle to join his family, and see if he could find Zhao Xiaolu by the way.

    Parents are out of town, one or two thousand kilometers away from city C, which is not considered.

    Grandma is her closest relative, but the bus takes an hour or two to arrive, she can't drive, and she doesn't know how to ride a bicycle until the year of the monkey.

    The relatives nearby are her uncle, and it usually takes 40 minutes to walk there, so hurry up by bicycle, I don't know if I can get there in 20 minutes. The uncle's family has a car, so maybe they can take her to escape together.

    In fact, the uncle's family is closer to her, but the relationship is not as close as that of the uncle, so she prefers to ask the uncle's family for help.