Chapter 105

Chapter 105

    "Sure enough, as long as there are enough dogs released, one of them will be able to catch the prey."

    "I caught you."

    Fu Erdie looked in the direction of Ningshi if he had a feeling, and soon came back to his senses and started again. Deal with the pictograph zombies in the water.

    The seventh level is against the upper sixth level, most of the time it is a crushing trend.

    Fu Erdie and Building No. 7 came to the shore, and soon after the pictographic zombie came up, they cooperated with the perspective and used the wind blade to accurately cut to the other crystal nuclei of the zombie, and quickly solved the person.

    This extremely strange zombie composed of different torsos has a total of four crystal nuclei.

    "If I'm not mistaken," Cen Xiyang frowned as he watched the plants decompose the zombie's body, "the humans, elephants, chickens, and snakes that make it up are all sonic attacking zombies. But how did they combine into one?" Together? Could it be that one of the individuals ate the other two individuals, and then the shape changed?"

    Fuerdie: "This possibility is not ruled out."

    Only mutated plants and animals are rare—except in In the Butterfly Garden, there were no more than ten plants and animals with supernatural powers that Fu Erdie saw.

    There are quite a few ordinary zombie animals without abilities, but it is probably related to the physique of the animals themselves, it is difficult for them to have abilities.

    Fu Erdie couldn't relax her brows when she thought of the vague sense of spying just now.

    What is disturbing is always the unknown.

    The Qingshi base sent people out to target him, and it has been cleaned up now. But there is someone behind the Qingshi base, and this person is hiding in the Ningshi base to the east.

    Judging from the existing signs, he knew her to a certain extent and was very specific, but she knew nothing about him.

    If the person behind it is more cruel than Yingda at the Qingshi base, he has organized the manpower from the very beginning, conducted various zombie researches, and found out more inhuman upgrade methods... Will the current level be worse than her? high?

    Fu Erdie felt that there was a high probability that that person was at least at the same level as her. Because Yingda is already at the sixth level, the fire zombie who was hypnotized and came out to assassinate Fuerdie was also at the seventh level.

    Among other things, he must be stronger than Yingda under the tree, who is quasi-level 7, and he also needs to have the ability to hypnotize the zombie king with level 7 abilities... Can she beat such a

    person?

    As a non-attribute supernatural being, she is weaker than the same level. Even if she can use the abilities of her teammates, it seems that there are many output methods and many attacks that can be played out, but in the final analysis, she must rely on her close friends. The confidant must also be within the range of her power.

    She has many times assumed that she is fighting with other powerful supernatural beings or zombie kings, knowing that her greatest strength is her close friend, and her greatest weakness is also her close friend.

    If the other party does not attack her, but attacks the close friend first, how can the close friend be protected?

    Even if metal or other methods are used to resist physical attacks, how about facing today's sixth-order sonic attack? Or is it the smell of the sixth level or other chemical attacks? How does Fu Erdie protect his teammates and how to take comprehensive precautions?