Chapter 58

Chapter 58

    Early the next morning, before dawn, the three of my grandmother, aunt, and cousin woke up due to their previous routine.

    Fu Erdie and Sang Wenhao felt their movement, got up, put on their coats with a rustle, and left the box car.

    Overnight, grandma had been treated for most of her body, and she was naturally in good condition. Although my aunt and cousin did not receive treatment, they did a simple cleaning, and they looked much better than yesterday.

    Cao Yuanbai did what he said, and really scooped out two basins of bath water that had been left overnight, and washed himself from head to toe.

    After all, he was young, and his skin disease was not that serious. Many large and small scars or scabs left by the skin disease were washed away by water, and there was actually no remaining problem.

    As for the oil that has not been washed away, it can be regarded as a protective layer of oil secreted naturally. Although it looks dirty, as long as it is not excessive, it will have a certain effect of protecting the skin, which is actually just right.

    Every once in a while, my cousin would borrow a manual clipper from the person in charge of the daily life of ordinary people at the base, and ask grandma to help him shave his hair, so his head is either bald, or a section grows out. It is very convenient to wash the hair stubble that has not been pushed away in time.

    After taking a shower and getting dressed, I came out, and there were already a lot of vegetables, fruits, potatoes, etc. that could be eaten raw on the table outside.

    There is no condition for fire here, only cold and raw. The three of them are already very satisfied.

    Especially when eating fruit, I can almost feel a strong demand from my body clamoring non-stop, and I can't help but eat like crazy.

    Fu Erdie thought of last month, when they fought with the team of supernatural beings in the university city, they wrapped corrosive liquid in vegetables and fruits, and threw them at the team of supernatural beings, but they ate them unsuspectingly.

    At that time, it was seen that the thirst of the supernatural beings for the trace elements contained in these vegetables and fruits was really huge.

    Ordinary people also need these very much.

    So Fu Erdie distributed 30 catties of potatoes to his cousin, and then got 10 catties of cucumbers and cabbages. These are all crops produced by intelligent mutant plants, which can be stored for one or two months in winter.

    Fu Erdie packed up the things and confessed: "Find a safe place, preferably only you know to hide it, and then eat slowly. I will come to see you in a month at the latest."

    In fact, Fu Erdie wanted to ask him to give the food and the remaining water to the person in charge of the ordinary people, and then put the things at the person in charge, and share half with the person in charge, so although half of the food was lost , but it is safer and easier to be taken care of, so that it will not be snatched away by anyone who finds out.

    But after thinking about it, Fu Erdie still swallowed Daokou's suggestion.

    Since you want to train him, you have to let him experience it and figure it out for himself. If even her cousin habitually advises her, it is no different from what my aunt does.

    She's not his mother, so she shouldn't worry so much.

    Cao Yuanbai pondered for a moment, thinking of a pile of rubble beside a road that few people passed by, but he would pass by when transporting cement raw materials and stones.