Chapter 8

Chapter 8

    "We are a big family, and none of them mutated when so many people turned into zombies. Maybe we are a little bit lucky." "

    Daughter, you have to be good."

    "We will definitely meet again See you."

    Cao Bingqing choked up again as he spoke.

    She knew it was almost impossible.

    Fu Erdie also knew that this was impossible.

    Her tone was difficult: "Mom, Dad, you should all be well too."

    The three chatted for a long time.

    The mobile phone is turned on and placed outside, while chatting, while constantly sorting out online materials, various downloads and prints.

    Finally, it was time to disconnect.

    The call time, 53 minutes, is obviously very long, but it seems to pass in the blink of an eye.

    Fu Erdie was very sad, and reluctantly closed the phone.

    Flip back up and recharge. The map downloaded from the tablet also stores the route to City H, as well as the routes to the two nearest refuge bases.

    Fu Erdie reluctantly studied the base line and gave up.

    The establishment of a base requires at least three conditions: arable land, rivers, and power generation.

    City C is surrounded by mountains and water, and there is no need to worry about water sources, but there is no large area of ​​flat cultivated land, and it is cloudy and foggy all the year round, and the sun is rarely seen. Solar panels are not used, and thermal power and hydropower are commonly used, which is easy. Because of the unexpected large-scale power outage, no matter how you look at it, it is not the best location for the base.

    The nearest two bases are 300 kilometers away and 500 kilometers away from the other. It seems that they can be reached in half a day by car, but grandma and the others just went to the countryside and drove for 20 days. Fu Erdie didn't believe herself You can run that far by walking on two legs.

    Unless awakened ability.

    It's just that in today's brief communication, there was no mention of the issue of abilities. I don't know if there is no ability, or the feeling of the person with the ability is still very weak, and he hasn't discovered his specialness for the time being.

    Fu Erdie looked at the balcony.

    The green plants are still growing vigorously, stretching their branches and leaves in the face of the air-conditioning wind sweeping past, very leisurely.

    "If only I could be like you."

    Fu Erdie walked over, touched the leaves of the dill, and touched the thick and lovely succulents, and sat next to them with her knees hugged.

    "Hello!" A voice suddenly came from the balcony, "16-1! Turn off the air conditioner! Zombies will come when they hear the sound of the outside machine!"

    Fu Erdie opened the window, and the stench came over. Almost pushed her back.

    She covered her mouth and nose, and looked down.

    It appeared to be the occupants of 14-1 who were shouting.

    It was a middle-aged and elderly man with gray hair, a strong physique, and a hostile face.