Chapter 20

Chapter 20

    They were instinctively afraid of supernatural zombies, and they didn't dare to get close to the two people in the battle, so they all gathered in the seventh building after smelling the smell.

    Fu Erdie had no choice but to get up again, and with the help of Lu Luo, she went down to the room where Suo Suo was on the second floor.

    Suo Suo greeted her happily, but Fu Erdie just touched its leafy flesh and came to the window to look down.

    There are a total of twelve buildings in the community, and each building has at least two to three hundred zombies. After removing the zombies that have been cleaned up in Building 7 and Building 6, there are still two to three thousand left.

    There are currently no living people in other parts of the community. These zombies will not be attracted by anything else when they hear the movement of living people. Fu Erdie slammed a glass bottle in the direction of the gate of the community, but the zombies still recognized her human aura, and rushed towards the No. 7 building.

    Fu Erdie thought for a while, and ordered Luluo: "There are your roots in the flower beds downstairs, but you are not strong enough to be stepped on by the roots. So, you are responsible for wrapping the zombie's head with leaves as much as possible, Directly release the corrosive liquid to corrode the zombie's eyes. If you don't have time to deal with it, it doesn't matter if you let the zombie in. You are only responsible for the first layer of attack on the periphery, and at the same time protect yourself."

    She looked at the cucumber and tomato whose roots extended to the first floor, and which were more flexible and could shed a section of vines by themselves: "You are on the first floor, wrap the zombie's feet as much as possible, and tie their feet in knots. Whether it is left foot tied right foot , or this zombie's feet are tied to another zombie's feet, it doesn't matter. The purpose is to make a knot as much as possible so that they can stumble over each other."

    After finishing speaking, Fu Erdie turned his eyes to Dandelion.

    The dandelion is the most delicate and small in shape. But unlike its companions, it grows from the 24th floor to the first floor, relying not on rooting, but on spreading seeds widely.

    A dandelion has hundreds of seeds, which are blown away by the wind, grow back an hour later, and are blown away again.

    Among them, ordinary seeds are difficult to survive in the polluted land of the last days. But the seeds that inherited the attributes of the mother and the mutated genes will choose the wind they want to take off, then circle around and fly back to Building No. 7, which has the best growing environment, and take root in the corner.

    These dandelions have their own wind properties, and they can be linked with each other.

    From Fuerdie's point of view, Dandelion is the only one among the bunch of plant kids who has supernatural powers.

    "You can use the wind to control the seeds to float towards the zombie's eyes, ears, nose and throat according to the wind direction. Carry corrosive liquid on the seeds in advance, and after entering the zombie's body, it will corrode the zombie from the inside. Of course, if there are mutated dandelions in this batch of seeds, then Just germinate on the spot and grow out of the zombies."

    As for the other children.

    "You are the main force for beating the zombies. When a few companions blocked the zombies from moving forward, you should use your utmost strength to quickly break the necks of the zombies as you have done before." "This time it is not twenty or thirty

Zombies are coming, I lie flat at homeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara