Chapter 4

Chapter 4

    Under the dim yellow streetlights that flickered, bloodstains could be seen. The zombies knocked on the doors and windows of the vehicles blocking the road, shattered the glass from time to time, grabbed one or two people and bit them down, causing a burst of screams.

    Someone abandoned the car and fled, went to the nearby shop and knocked on the door of the residents.

    Those with people inside won’t open it, and those with no one inside lock the door, they can’t open it, and finally die under the claws of zombies.

    Fu Erdie felt that the road was still a bit congested now, and in half a day it would be completely blocked by abandoned vehicles.

    The water, electricity and electricity at home are still available, and Fu Erdie took this opportunity to cook a big pot of rice, enough for her to eat for two days.

    The rice and kimchi are delicious, and Fu Erdie is not picky about food.

    While eating, I continued to call my parents, grandma and buddies.

    While she was washing the dishes after eating, she suddenly received a call from an unfamiliar number.

    Fu Erdie was overjoyed, he couldn't care so much, and picked it up instantly.

    Thinking of the various dangerous scenarios that the other party might face, she said in a small breath: "Hello?"

    Facts have proved that this approach is correct.

    Because the voice of the other party is also super small.

    "It's me."

    Zhao Xiaolu! ! !

    Fu Erdie suppressed the urge to shout wildly, and whispered: "Where are you?"

    Zhao Xiaolu: "Before others reacted, I helped a merchant owner close the iron door and hid inside. I found that as long as we The movement is small, without revealing our figure, these zombies will not come over through the wall smelling. It's just that from time to time someone outside knocks on the door with zombies, we dare not open, and then more zombies surround us."

    Fu Erdie looked out of the balcony.

    I don't know which merchant is where Zhao Xiaolu is hiding.

    "What can I do for you?" Fu Erdie picked up the hammer.

    "I'm going to climb out from the window of the utility room." Zhao Xiaolu looked at the frontmost position of the vehicle in the congested section with alert eyes, "There is an off-road vehicle there, the key is still there, and the owner has been dragged out and bitten to death. I want to snatch it." That car. Xiaodie, bring food, as much as you can, and go with me!"

    The light is dim, but the off-road vehicle is big, and Fuerdie can see the location of the car.

    In normal times, she only needs to go downstairs, bypass the gate of the community, and take a turn along the road outside to get there.

    But now, she couldn't even get out the door. Even if you go out and run as hard as you can, you won't be able to bring much food with you. At most, I can carry a large schoolbag with twenty bags of instant noodles. Two people can finish eating in ten days.

    To escape, to find supplies and gasoline, you need to fight and scramble with zombies.

    She knows Zhao Xiaolu, she has always been good at sports, and she also works out every week after work. Her skin is very healthy, and she runs faster than many men who don't exercise. So she can find something wrong and jump off the bus, and she can run so far and hide in the store.