Chapter 67

Chapter 67

    The intertwined roots, branches and leaves entangled the steel skeleton of the entire No. 7 building, and at the same time exerted force from the bottom to raise the No. 7 building.

    Fu Erdie and his team hurriedly jumped onto the huge steel plate controlled by Sang Wenhao, and then picked up the external staff on the 14th floor and placed them in a safe open space far away from the 7th building. Look at Building 7 for the location.

    This look revealed that Building No. 7 is the .

    These root systems do not touch the ground with their root tips, but are coiled together and twisted together, like fingers clenched into fists and hitting the ground to exert force.

    Since the whole building is in a jelly-like transparent shape, the uplift and depression of the plants inside are very obvious. The current Building No. 7 is not so much a building as it is more like a huge ultimate mutant of a plant.

    After a short period of confusion, they began to adjust the overall height and structure.

    As a part of the house, the steel bar has shown amazing flexibility, and made slight adjustments to match the meaning of the plants.

    Things are placed in many rooms, and the house will focus on protection, so as not to squeeze those areas, and basically twist around in other spaces.

    After being twisted repeatedly, the steel bars turned into brown gelatin, and then seemed to turn into water, blending with the entire No. 7 building, and then,

    the color of the entire No. 7 building began to darken.

    Before the color completely turned dark brown, Paydie saw that the frame supporting the structure of the building changed from steel bars to plants. The plants simulated the horizontal and vertical appearance of the previous reinforced concrete, fully supporting the house.

    As a visual spirit department, Han Zhi can see more clearly than others, and he shared the perspective vision inside in time, and everyone saw the walls inside the rooms falling off one after another due to this movement, white or other colors. All the wallpapers on the walls fell to the ground, and were quickly corroded and absorbed by the plants like garbage.

    In this way, the wall changed from a wall in the conventional sense to a tree house in a characteristic scenic spot or a characteristic themed village.

    However, there are no obvious wooden stumps inside this tree house. It is simply a very special space where various plants are entangled, and there are roots, vines and green leaves everywhere.

    The various furniture in the empty room were not damaged, and the occupant's room or storage room was also well preserved, and some small displacements were harmless, and various parts and equipment were not damaged.

    After the interior was basically finalized, Han Zhi turned off the perspective, and everyone resumed the external perspective, and saw that Building No. 7 had completely lost its previous appearance, and now it was a tall building made entirely of plants. Those who didn’t know thought it was a building. It is full of ivy with strange leaves and root systems.

    Of course, what's even stranger is the huge fleshy lotus throne. Obviously, it did not undertake the work of constructing the building frame, but became the base to stabilize this large high-rise building. Half of the fleshy leaves are upward, supporting the tall plant, and half of the fleshy leaves are downward, like the roots of other plants, together Supporting the "feet" of the whole building, it looks beautiful, gorgeous and powerful.