Chapter 62

Chapter 62

    For the time being, Professor Zhao needs five technicians, ten ordinary people who know electric welding, and one teacher who can teach high school physical chemistry, especially the periodic table of elements.

    The former two are naturally to build a power station, while the latter is responsible for teaching sports student Pan Feizhou.

    Professor Zhao and Zhuang Licheng are busy now, and neither of them has the time to teach him all kinds of knowledge about metal elements side by side. If there is a high school chemistry teacher to teach, it will be great if they are professionally matched.

    Fu Erdie fell asleep and woke up at 12 o'clock in the evening. At this time, Sang Wenhao was still awake, and he was still exercising his abilities on the balcony. The lights in the corridor were still on, and his parents were still chatting with Granny Zhang.

    Fu Erdie got up from the bed, saw the list given by Professor Zhao on the table at a glance, glanced at it, and moved slightly.

    Chemistry teacher? Very good, while teaching physical biochemistry, while teaching plant cubs to learn pinyin and word recognition.

    To add 16 people, Fu Erdie thought about it and thought that they could be arranged to live on the 14th floor, that is, the place just on the edge of the field that can be taken care of by the house, but the farthest away from them on the 16th floor. There is a floor in the middle so that they do not interfere with each other.

    In terms of food, it is quite enough to feed them. Because yesterday the plant cubs were ordered by Fu Erdie, and they had to produce two catties of grain every day. Whether it is for the purpose of exercise or for the purpose of consuming energy, it is necessary to complete the task of two catties.     And some higher-level, second-order plants like potatoes need ten catties to make a base. In short, all the crops of intelligent mutant plants have daily "work" to do, and they can produce two hundred catties of grain.     Excluding Fu Erdie and the others, the rest can feed at least 80 people casually.     Fu Erdie ticked off the newly recruited temporary workers, indicating approval.

    However, in terms of materials, since the metal extraction of sports students has not yet been practiced, there are still many materials needed. At eight o'clock in the evening, Professor Zhao had reconnected with the base in City D through the telegraph, and asked them the prices of various metals and various equipment. Some large-scale electromechanical products cost 100,000 catties of grain as a base.

    Professor Zhao looked at the map of City C and its surroundings, and circled some areas where these electromechanical equipment can be found. He said that he could take Zhuang Licheng to look around first if he had time, but he really didn't use grain to buy it.     Fu Erdie agreed to this proposal, so early the next morning, at the small meeting after breakfast, Fu Erdie said the new arrangement: "We need 5 technicians, 10 welders, and 5 repair workers. There are 22 cement workers, 1 chemistry teacher, and 1 person in charge of City D who is responsible for the management of these personnel. They are all arranged to live on the left half of the 14th floor. Mom, you and Dad will go down and have a look today. See how it is arranged. Professor Zhao, you should contact City D at night to agree on the salary. We have food and accommodation here. In addition to letting the people who come here eat enough, we will also give each person an extra two catties of sweet potatoes or potatoes per day, and one day will be counted as a day for the base. 22 catties of grain are used as the rental fee for 22 employees, and if possible, I will send them over tomorrow. If I drive an electric car, I can charge the car, but I can’t do anything else.” Professor Zhao and his parents moved, Fu Erdie     ’s Because of the list of supplies and the map drawn out by Professor Zhao, the team of supernatural beings will start to march regularly.     For example, in a recent circuit board factory, there are many large-scale equipment for making circuit boards and PCB boards. This is much more stable than manual wiring. When there is no such machine, the technical department will replace it with manual welding, and it is not in a hurry. Fu Erdie can plan the route from the Senyu community to the circuit board factory, and clean up the supernatural zombies along the way bit by bit from today , and then pulled the ordinary zombies back to the community in batches, and began to accumulate the experience of supernatural beings and plants in actual combat.     In order to ensure that the number of zombies brought back each time is less than 3,000, Fu Erdie will deliberately control the number of zombies to 3,000 or 4,000, and when the zombies are almost here, let Sang Wenhao block the area except for the direction of home. The other three directions, and then start to retrace.