Chapter 112

Chapter 112

    Twenty kilometers away, Hamaki was able to control his men to attack Anshi with ease.

    "Heh, you still want to use the provocative method?" Hamaki refused to admit that he was indeed enraged for a moment, and wanted to rush directly to be tough.

    But he boasted that he had been planning for several years, and he couldn't lose the chain at the last moment of victory.

    In fact, if he was facing other seventh-level zombies or seventh-level supernatural beings, he would have released his mental pollution and directly stepped forward to kill them. But when he was working on dandelions before, he discovered that it was beyond common sense that Fu Erdie could pull back dandelions that were not completely dead and only had four or five ranks.

    Although I don't know if Dandelion was saved, but the extreme pulling ability gave him a great sense of crisis.

    You must know that the dandelion is only at the fourth and fifth ranks, but what you are facing now is the leader of the butterfly garden at the seventh rank.

    Comparing his heart to his heart, if he has so many abilities to control mutated plants, he will definitely pull these mutated plants to shield himself from the gun. Every time his spirit is about to be polluted, he will let the energy space of the plants block in front, and then he will take the opportunity to counterattack.

    Although the party with the weaker ability level will definitely die, Hamaki can't guarantee that he will retreat unscathed.

    Fu Erdie wanted to use weapons to deal with him, but didn't want to be confrontational. Did he think about it?

    He can't wait for those stupid pigs under his command to swarm up and kill the Butterfly Garden Director directly, so that he doesn't have to take action and there is no risk.

    When his subordinates killed the Butterfly Director, he immediately absorbed the crystal nucleus energy of his subordinates. There is no one in this world who can match him!

    But now...

    these idiots don't even kill the head of the Butterfly Garden, they can't even handle her plants!

    Hamaki didn't want to directly conflict with the head of Butterfly Garden, so he chose to kill her shrimp soldiers and crab generals first, and cut off her arm. But things that should be very simple are not going well now.

    Every time he felt that he was going to pollute a plant, the familiar sharp blade like a bone maggot would come to him along his ability, making him have to carefully cut off his mind control time and time again, feeling so depressed to die.

    If Fu Erdie knew Hamamaki's thoughts, he would definitely laugh out loud.

    This is the charm of poor information, and it is also the mindset of the wicked to judge others by themselves. Up to now, Hamaki still thinks that Fu Erdie handed over the mental pollution to a certain "unimportant" plant, and he is fine with himself.

    Hamaki gritted his teeth and continued to manipulate zombies and supernatural beings to attack.

    However, when his subordinates approached a certain area, he suddenly had a bad feeling.

    Fu Erdie's supernatural attack... was transmitted from some zombie kings.

    She can not only attack through her own plants, but also attack him through his zombies? !

    Hamaki was used to being cautious, and subconsciously withdrew his ability control.

    The next moment, the out-of-control seventh-rank zombie king froze in place.