Chapter 115

Chapter 115

    His gaze turned to the telegraph machine that Sang Wenhao was holding.

    This telegraph actually has a healing effect? ! That's a fart!

    Hamaki was furious. One of the dogs and men attacked his abilities, and the other attacked his body. In terms of abilities, he has no advantage, and in terms of body, he has no cheats for healing.

    The right time, the right place, and the right people are the same!

    As if sensing his impatience, Fu Erdie took advantage of the victory and pursued him, attacking more violently. Bin Mushi couldn't stand steadily, and he didn't escape Sang Wenhao's slashing. There was a scratch on his right shoulder in an instant, and the bone was deeply visible.

    Hamaki screamed in pain, and tried again to directly absorb Sang Wenhao's crystal nucleus. But thinking of the undigested crystal nuclei in his body becoming Fu Erdie's nutrients, he really didn't dare to take the risk to gamble.

    Just like that, the three of them formed a tugging situation in which they were fighting for their lives, and ten minutes passed, and twenty minutes passed.

    At the 30th minute, Fu Erdie took the initiative to seize the opportunity to pierce the weak point of Hamamaki's energy space.

    Hamaki froze suddenly in his stubborn resistance, no longer caring about Sang Wenhao's harassment, and quickly returned to defense.

    However, it was too late. Centered on the punctured weak point, the space began to produce cobweb-like cracks. Powers began to drain like a deflated ball.

    The pollution degree of Fuerdie is infinitely approaching 100. She seized the opportunity to give Hamaki a fatal blow, and she also had a hunch that she would soon become a part of Binaki's pollution and assimilation.

    In Binmu's real space, the spiritual pollution raged and rioted, and the supernatural power leaked everywhere, and at the same time, it also impacted the energy particles belonging to Fu Erdie.

    She once again exhausted her last strength, regardless of her own loss, rushed to another weak point that exposed flaws, and successfully opened a second opening in the space.

    Hamaki's heart ached, but he didn't react and stood there in a daze. He moved his fingers, but found that he could no longer control his abilities.

    A knife was inserted horizontally from the chest, through the sternum and straight into Hamaki Minota's heart.

    He fell to the ground, looking at the gray sky. The blood sprayed out from the chest, showing the passage of life, and the trajectory of the wind, clouds and blood in front of him became slower.

    Why is this happening.

    How did this happen?

    After planning for so long, is it just to be killed by a mere seventh-order and a mere sixth-order at this moment?

    I feel a little regretful, if I leave a few subordinates to help myself... No, let alone a few subordinates, even if there is only one, will the outcome of the matter be different?

    The man in front of him held a knife and looked down at him, the blood gushing from his chest stained his cuffs red.

    Obviously, this man had planted the seed of mind control at the beginning of the last days, why didn't it germinate and didn't become his puppet?

    He remembered when he was just reborn, full of expectations and yearning for everything.

    Before the end came, he couldn't wait for it to come.