Chapter 40

Chapter 40

    Both Cen Xiyang and Han Zhi wanted to know what was going on, but looking at Sang Wenhao's state, he knew he wouldn't say anything, and if he wanted to ask, he had to ask Fu Erdie.

    But Fu Erdie is busy with business, so I can't disturb her now.

    The two went to the two bathrooms.

    After confirming that there is indeed water, they can't wait to drown in the toilet and clean up the bath they haven't taken for half a year.

    Sang Wenhao waited for the two of them to shower and rectify, and asked if the house could enter the bed that had just been moved.

    The house is now being used for the bath of two new friends, and also for the lamps on the Fuerdie dining table, which cannot be put into bed-box practice at once.

    But after all, it wants to find a new home for itself, and it knows itself well enough, just touched the bed box, and the wall is filled with 【√√√√√】.

    Sang Wenhao officially felt relieved.

    In fact, it doesn't matter if these two people are here, he and Fu Erdie went out to find someone, this base needs to be guarded. The two of them are partners, and they have plant protection, so they can guard the house.

    Water retention is indeed a problem. Now all the boxes, buckets, bathtubs, and water tanks that can store water must be filled with water. It must be ensured that even if he and Fu Erdie cannot come back for a while, they will not be short of water.

    Sang Wenhao calculated the speed in his mind. If he wanted to go to City H, which is 1,500 kilometers away, it would take about 15 days to fly.

    But on uncongested road conditions, you can actually see if there are electric cars, put the iron bed box on it, let the house charge the electric car, and then use the electric car to drive a certain distance, so that the speed can be faster than flying.

    Sang Wenhao practiced his abilities casually while thinking about how to design the interior of the bed box. There must be a bed, a water outlet, a charging socket, and a place to store sundries.

    After receiving the two elders, this space needs to be expanded, so the iron sheet for reinforcement still needs to be prepared.

    By the way, the long-distance flight must also be protected from the rain. I don't know how she will design it.

    Fu Erdie, who was missed by Sang Wenhao, had already sketched a preliminary conception at this time.

    She needs to turn the bed box into a gondola-like shape. There is a roof on the head, and there must be glass on all sides, so that you can observe the surroundings while sheltering from the wind and rain.

    As for the dandelion balloon, she originally planned to use a tarpaulin to build a ball about three meters in diameter.

    When taking off, the dandelion stays in the balloon,

    but the dandelion balloon can reduce the weight of the box car, but it will face more resistance because of its large area. They are also very tired.

    Fu Erdie crossed out this plan and decided not to use balloons, but to directly increase the height of the box car, reserve space for the dandelions, let the dandelions gather on the top of the box car, and directly exert upward force. As for moving forward, leave it all to Sang Wenhao.

    Fu Erdie has already given back most of the few physics knowledge to the teacher and told her that when the box car keeps moving at a constant speed, the objects in the car will also maintain this forward speed due to inertia, so the dandelions don’t have to exert any force. For the front force, you only need to follow the box car and push it up while moving forward.