Chapter 27

Chapter 27

    In the end, none of the cucumbers or tomatoes became the experimental subjects. When the students were watching the fun, Guzi quietly stretched out the ears of corn and put them in Fu Erdie's hands obediently, as if saying "I'm already lying on my feet".

    Fu Erdie was so cute, she made a decision immediately, it's you!

    The plants that came back to their senses:? ? ?

    Gan! Sneak attack! Backstab! Don't talk about Wude!

    With the previous experience, Fu Erdie began to push and pull the energy exchange.

    During this process, her energy was highly concentrated, but it was strange that she felt very comfortable and at ease, and she did not feel the tension of a night without sleep and mental exhaustion.

    It seems that she is healing herself while stimulating the plant's healing ability.

    After eating with the little old lady and Sang Wenhao, Fu Erdie continued to do experiments.

    After a morning and an afternoon of various comparisons, Fu Erdie found some ways to use supernatural powers.

    First of all, the "energy" in different plants is different, just like their shape and appearance, there are many and various differences.

    Some are fresh and gentle, some are lively and active, some are intimate and careless, and some pretend to be high cooling, but obediently give her the energy interface wholeheartedly.

    She has a faint feeling that not everyone can accept her supernatural promotion. Only by trusting her mutated plants wholeheartedly can she be allowed to do experiments as she pleases and stimulate healing abilities.

    Now if she grabs a supernatural plant or a supernatural zombie from the outside, she may not even be able to open the "door" of the other party.

    Second, the push and pull between her abilities and plant energy is like a human-guided cycle, exchanging the "resources" and "qualifications" possessed by each other, forming a benign interaction.

    The "qualification" possessed by Fu Erdie is "healing". She passed her "healing" to the past, and she received the very vigorous vitality of the plants.

    She is very tired, she is under a lot of mental stress, she is thinking about things, she is angry that she is not strong enough... All these "mountains" in the bottom of her heart are infected by the simple and happy emotions of the plants in a very direct way. was washed away.

    The plants are very happy every day, although sometimes they fight, sometimes they refuse to accept the discipline of the boss of the green radish and want to challenge him, and sometimes they want to push other plants away and get closer to the gardener.

    Etc., etc.

    But no matter what small thoughts the plants have, they are generally free and carefree plants. Even if they get into trouble because of strange things in the morning, they can get together in the sun and watch the director together in the afternoon.

    Even a slight gust of wind can make them stretch their branches and leaves, and look at the birds flying in the distance for a while.

    Although Fu Erdie was studying plants and herself in an ordinary room, for a moment or two, she felt as if she had become a grass, a bird, a flower, or a fish, watching the sun rise in the endless wilderness West falls.

    Smoke curled up from a house, and the smell of rice wafted in the air.

    She smelled the familiar smell that belonged to grandma's cooking, and suddenly turned back into a human being and walked into the room.