Chapter 106

Chapter 106

    If the dandelions in Building No. 7 are fluff in the cold wind, then the dandelions in City C are the most vibrant oasis in a large snowy field.

    Their flowers are very big, but their leaves are also very big, and they spread out all over their bodies. There is no need to expand their snow-colored body as a protective color in the ice and snow.

    They are relaxed, comfortable, and carefree, and they grow proudly in the heavy snow. When they see friends coming from afar, they immediately take them over happily and join them as one.

    This is dandelion.

    This is the biggest special feature of Dandelion besides the wind ability.

    The reason why dandelions can transmit messages to each other, and pass the push and pull of Fuerdie's supernatural power to the injured dandelion companions in the distance, is because their energy spaces can communicate with each other.

    It's just that the ability of a dandelion is limited, and it will be very difficult to connect it after a certain distance.

    Like now, it is very difficult for so many dandelions to connect a distance of more than 1,000 kilometers.

    The connection between them is like elastic cords.

    The five-kilometer area around Building No. 7 where Fu Erdie is located is an area where the elastic rope is very relaxed, and it doesn't even need to be stretched.

    Extending outward is essentially to forcibly pull the elastic rope outward, and put a nail to fix the elastic rope at each extreme position, and then plant a new dandelion here.

    The new dandelion has its own small elastic rope. Fu Erdie connected this elastic rope with the main body, and then continued to stretch it outward. After reaching a new limit, he planted a new dandelion.

    In this way, expanding the field little by little, coming to City C is already another limit.

    Unlike the dandelions in Fuerdie, which are always tense, the dandelions in City C are connected to the butterfly garden, which is very relaxed and free.

    Their size, that is, the size of the elastic rope, is actually about the same as that of Paydie, a large group of dandelions that stretches for thousands of kilometers. At the moment of contact and fusion, the pressure in the entire tense field suddenly decreased, and all the dandelions, including Fu Erdie, were greatly relieved.

    On the other side, Fu Erdie's dandelion fields in several other directions have also extended to the fringes of Beijing City, Ning City, and Miao Province.

    Except for a large area in the northwest that occupies half of Huaguo's land, Fu Erdie has covered all the currently important areas.

    She didn't withdraw her hand from this state immediately, but took advantage of the wind and snow to start pushing and pulling all over the body.

    This is a long recovery process, and it is also a process of supernatural training.

    All the dandelions subconsciously quiet down, immersing themselves in the extremely quiet, gentle and comfortable garden director's exclusive spa in the energy space.

    As time passed day by day, Fu Erdie gradually lost the concept of day and night.

    Because in the energy space of dandelions, whether it is the blue sky, white clouds, or the starry sky, it is determined by the state of mind of the cubs.