Chapter 76

Chapter 76

    And chestnuts and pine nuts are not the size in the conventional sense, but enlarged versions after mutation.

    Pine nuts are as big as a dime, and chestnuts are as big as half a mouse.

    The amount of chestnuts and pine nuts used in the community is artificially regulated by Cao Bingqing and Fu Chenghong.

    The value of a pine nut is equivalent to a catty of whole grains. Coarse grains with a strong sense of satiety and high yield, such as sweet potatoes and potatoes, are objects that can be purchased for a catty per pine nut base currency unit.

    As for the value of chestnuts, it is equivalent to a first-order crystal nucleus, which is also equal to 500 pine nuts, which can buy 500 catties of whole grains.

    For example, the sports student Pan Feizhou, the koi He Xuan, the wind blade woman Ye Jia, Cen Xiyang, and Han Zhi all have food and lodging for a month plus 90 catties of grain and a first-order crystal nucleus as a fixed salary. He is not a person with supernatural powers, but he is the boss of the technical department. He is guaranteed a monthly salary of 1,000 catties of grain plus a crystal nucleus.

    But Professor Zhao's crystal nucleus is useless, so you can temporarily replace it with a chestnut. When you need it, you can directly use the chestnut to buy the needed materials, or exchange the chestnut for the crystal nucleus, and then sell the crystal nucleus to the needy. people in exchange for supplies.

    Cao Bingqing and Fu Chenghong made some regulations referring to the base in City D for the pricing of other aspects of basic necessities of life.

    Oil, 5 pine nuts 300l. Salt, 3 pine nuts 100g.

    The cheapest wholesale unlined clothing before the end of the world brought back by the clothing factory, 2 pine nuts a piece. Cotton clothes and trousers and other warm clothes, 20 pieces of pine nuts.

    As for quilts, every employee dormitory has necessary thick quilts and thin blankets covered in spring and autumn. The finances belonging to the Butterfly Garden do not belong to the employees' personal property. If the employees need it, especially if the outsiders from the base in City D want to buy it, a 10-jin thick quilt costs 40 pine nuts a piece, and thinner quilts are cheaper, ranging from 10-30.

    These prices are not cheap, but with the wages paid by the Butterfly Garden to the employees, excluding board and lodging, they can save 60 catties of food for a month, which is the rhythm of 60 pine nuts. The prices given above are what everyone needs. Can afford it all the time.

    Especially for necessities like salt, buy 100g and eat sparingly. It can be eaten for a long time, which is completely enough.

    Fu Erdie looked at the plan given by his parents and felt that it was generally reasonable. In fact, it may need to be adjusted according to the specific situation.

    But isn't it normal for prices to be adjusted? Fu Erdie rubbed her parents' shoulders and said "hard work".

    "Is it possible to make a currency with an intermediate value? For example, now pine nuts are equivalent to one yuan, and chestnuts are equivalent to five hundred yuan. Is it necessary to make a currency of 10 yuan, or 100 yuan?" Cao Bingqing thinks there is something wrong

    . Reasonable, so a new almond worth ten yuan was added.

    As for the one-hundred-yuan chestnuts, there is not much difference from the five-hundred-yuan chestnuts, so there is no further trouble.

    In order to make the currency look more professional and more textured, Fu Erdie deliberately pushed and pulled with the intelligent mutant plants of pine nuts, almonds, and chestnuts for three days, and carried out targeted transformation in the energy space of the plant cubs, allowing them to produce The shells of the nuts produced are more lustrous and textured, and are less likely to be broken. With the butterfly-shaped anti-counterfeiting mark, the whole nut becomes bright and delicate, as if the kind of safe fruit that is often sold in scenic spots and processed like a stone, round and beautiful.