Chapter 74

Chapter 74

    Perhaps due to the influence of Sang Wenhao's resentment, Fu Erdie and Cen Xiyang failed to realize the automatic transfer of abilities. It still depends on Fu Erdie's active manipulation to restore the abilities and achieve the purpose of training.

    The next day, Fu Erdie, who had already spent the night thinking about the cooperation, had a meeting with Rong Le'an, the leader of City D, and a bunch of people in charge of City D.

    The two parties quickly decided on the exchange of crystal nuclei for common mutated crops and the support of intelligent mutated plants.

    Fu Erdie estimated the size of his own plants, combined with the current precarious food inventory of the city d base, and said: "In forty-five days, I can give you four batches of mutated crops, with an average of ten days for one batch, one batch 8,000 plants, and 30,000 plants will be available by the end of next month." "

    However, these mutated crops are used in the shortest possible time, so there is still an adaptation period ranging from ten to twenty days after they come out. After adaptation, the yield can be stabilized at about one catty per day. If the people who feed the plants are diligent in feeding them through various methods, then the yield of the mutant crops may be higher." Ordinary mutant plants are different from intelligent mutant plants

    . Instead of producing corrosive fluid, it will absorb garbage directly at a slower rate.

    The garbage they can absorb is not like the intelligent mutant plants, which are all meat and vegetables, not the kind that can be eaten except hard things like stones, ceramics, metals, and bricks. Ordinary mutated plants need to eat soft ones, and they should be as close as possible to the nutrients needed for the growth of pre-apocalyptic crops or natural plants.

    For example, all kinds of excrement, pesticides, and litter are favorites of mutated crops.

    If not, it is not impossible to give some rotten cloth, rotten wood stakes, and paper shells.

    In fact, plastic bags, which are relatively soft artificial products that are not easy to decompose in nature, can also be used, but the absorption is very slow, and it may not grow well for a long time.

    Professor Zhao has been in the community for almost half a year. In the past six months, she has studied crops and gained a lot of experience, but temporarily due to manpower and energy reasons, she has not mass-produced ordinary mutant crops. Now we're going to start planting. Give her a staff of twenty or so, and she can quickly grow these plants.

    The base learned the general situation, and directly stated that there are many people in the base, and there are as many people as Fu Erdie wants.

    But Fu Erdie didn't agree directly, but wanted to find someone who matched his eyes among the refugees outside.

    After all, under the management and guidance of the base, the 30,000 people in the base more or less have their own jobs, and the more they do it, the more proficient they are.

    Fu Erdie felt that it was better to recruit a few people who worked in the community for a long time than to pick the fruits and pull out the people who performed their duties in the base to work in her community.

    Today's electricians and cement workers in the community belong to the technical jobs sent by the base. But the ten people who are responsible for the management of the other nine buildings in the community and the garden downstairs in the community are all unskilled.

    In the future, these non-technical personnel will have to go back to the base in City D to reunite with their families after finishing their work. Why not just recruit ten people from the refugees outside to take charge of planting the mutated crops for forty-five days, and then Replacing the ten people in City D to collect plant fruits for several buildings in the community.