Chapter 102

Chapter 102

    The people in the community that had been silent for a long time in the ice and snow also became active one after another, those who opened the door opened the door, and those who waved.

    The plants that couldn't help dozing off in winter also woke up one after another, bursting out with new vitality almost instantly, stretching out the roots, stems and leaves of the vines to Fu Erdie to hug.

    The feeling of returning to the familiar kindergarten completely melted away the last trace of tension on Fu Erdie's face.

    I haven't seen it for a few months, but the potato seedlings have grown a lot, and they ran over with great momentum, like a hill, and it was already too much for Fuerdie to hold.

    There are many new cubs in the plant, obviously they were planted one after another under the guidance of everyone in the base.

    The planted intelligent mutant plants grow up and produce new plant seeds, so the mutant plants in the community grow almost geometrically.

    Tudou, the old employees who stayed behind in the Butterfly Garden, had graduated from the first class of kindergarten visibly, and began to manage the newly born children like the former Luluo boss.

    This time, potatoes have experience. It pushed away a large group of children and finished making out with Fuerdie, and quickly took out a plate of thick leaves for Fuerdie to see.

    On the leaves are lines of pinyin written in slurry, which describe the educational achievements that the potato seedlings are quite proud of.

    Sang Wenhao and his parents were dealing with unloading supplies, so Fu Erdie picked up this special leaf notebook and looked at it.

    It turned out that it told the newborn cubs not to be busy taking root first, but to overcome their instincts and absorb nutrients from the food sent by humans under the feeding of humans in the community.

    Some cubs are still young, do not understand the purpose of this potato seedling, and insist on taking root.

    As a result, a month later, the rooted plants and the non-rooted plants became the control group.

    While the other cubs were running around throughout the butterfly garden, and even outside the butterfly garden, the rooted cubs were so anxious that their eyes would turn red with anger—if they had eyes.

    Later, the new batch of cubs directly saw the situation of the previous control group, and chose to change their instinctive lifestyle, running around all day, having a great time.

    However, each cub has a different personality. Most kindergarten children are lively and active, but there are still some children who like to stand quietly in a certain place and grow up quietly.

    Potato seedlings didn't force them, they just got more and more experienced, so that the cubs could choose freely.

    After some cubs are able to move, they will choose to go out to play in the wild.

    And some mature second-tier, third-tier, and even fourth- and fifth-tier cubs will consciously go out of the confines of the Senyu community and go further afield, leaving the core area for the newly born cubs.

    Fu Erdie was a little puzzled.

    If that's the case, why didn't she see the plants outside when she came back?

    This question was answered after Fu Erdie put down the supplies and returned to the warm and constant temperature on the 24th floor of Building No. 6.