Chapter 2

chapter 2

    Confirming that it was safe for the time being, Fu Erdie touched the dog to check its injuries.

    The dog was very painful from being kicked, but there was no skin trauma, and there was no broken rib when touched, so it shouldn't matter.

    She hurriedly sprayed the dog with bruise medicine, but she didn't know if it would work.

    After finishing her work, she turned on the computer to call the surveillance camera of her door facing the corridor.

    Because the angle was set just right, the monitoring captured the ferocious appearance of the old zombie rushing towards him clearly.

    No matter how the screen is pulled, the state of the old man is exactly the same as the zombies described in movies and TV dramas and novels.

    Looking at the whole escape and counterattack process in less than half a minute from the third perspective, Fu Erdie's hands couldn't help shaking.

    If this is a zombie, is she still a murderer?

    Or is it self-defense?

    Fu Erdie saved the video on the USB flash drive of the computer and mobile phone, and wanted to save it in the cloud, but the network was too slow to upload it.

    Dial 110 on the mobile phone, no matter what, first turn yourself in, and strive for leniency.

    Can't get through.

    Her hands were shaking like a sieve, and she continued to fight for a full twenty minutes, and finally got through one by accident.

    Fu Erdie: "Hello, I..."

    The other side said loudly: "Unknown virus is coming! Please hide at home and close the doors and windows! Don't be scratched or bitten by people who behave strangely! Please tell each other... Xi Zi Beep beep beep..."

    The phone was cut off.

    Obviously, the situation on the other side is not good, so they can only answer the phone non-stop, and give emergency warnings as quickly as possible.

    Fu Erdie thought that she should be treated as a special case, so she made up her mind. But soon she noticed that there were blood and unknown body tissues spurted from the zombie old man on her face and hands.

    She rushed into the toilet, vomited profusely, not to mention the dinner she just ate, her entire stomach was about to be vomited out.

    Fu Erdie has read a lot of doomsday novels, natural disasters, zombies, man-made disasters, supernatural powers, and crystal nuclei are all old doomsday novels.

    She also thought more than once that if she came to the end of the world, she would basically have to wait for death. I can't drive, I can't recognize the road, I can't distinguish food, I can't cook. The so-called cooking is to heat up the cooked food bought in the supermarket, add the packaged seasoning, and eat it with rice.

    Without takeaways and supermarkets, she can only eat fried rice with eggs or rice and pickles every day.

    Moreover, she is particularly prone to colds, especially when the temperature suddenly drops, she must catch a cold.

    When encountering the end of the world, she doesn't need zombies to kill her, she can kill herself.

    In the past, this was just a thought, but now, it is about to become a reality.

    Before she had time to clean up the blood on her body and the door, she charged all the rechargeable devices at home, and filled all the buckets and pots with water. The unused sheets and quilts were torn out, torn into strips, and tied with long ropes, and if necessary, they would risk sliding down from the sixteenth floor.