Chapter 70

Chapter 70

    Rights and desires go hand in hand with human beings at all times.

    In the last days, evil thoughts will grow uncontrollably. Under the law of the jungle, the strong pursue stronger and have absolute control over the weak. Plunder and mercenary have become a matter of course and "necessary for survival".

    The weak succumbed to the oppression and judgment of the strong, and those who did not adapt disappeared. Those who survived were constantly exhausted physically and mentally without seeing the future.

    The weak who recognize the reality are decadent, despondent, mad and desperate, those who cannot recognize the reality hate everything in the world, see the selfishness of the strong as evil, and see the kindness of the strong as a matter of course for human nature.

    People divide into distinct camps and classes, and different groups hate each other.

    Liu Yingyao, a Tier 4 supernatural being cultivated by the base, is only 22 now. After a year of end times, the pure fire in his heart has not been extinguished, and he wants to rush out to fight with red eyes.

    But no.

    "The location of the Zombie King is still unclear. If you go, if something happens now, everything will be over!" The officer next to him stopped him.

    If it wasn't for the instinct of obeying orders, Liu Yingyao would have rushed out to have sex with the zombies outside.

    Seeing that Liu Yingyao had stabilized, the decision-makers at the base next to him continued to pay close attention to the battle situation. He heard

    a fifty-year-old middle-aged man with a serious face, and the expressions of the others were getting worse and worse, but he was the only one who managed to stabilize himself and kept watching through binoculars. The scene of the battle in the distance:     "Are you sure that all the supernatural beings in the base refuse to go out to fight?

    "

The count is counted every minute, and if the supernatural person does not force out a supernatural person of the same level every ten minutes, throw a relative down." The secretary who was in

    charge of sending the message was shocked when he heard this.

    In this case, even if this crisis is overcome, the superhumans will no longer be used by the base, which is a complete tear.

    The leader continued: "If the threat is useless, then kill the supernatural person directly and push the relatives out of the base wall."

    Some people, like the secretary, still have expectations for the role of the supernatural person, and they are terrified when they hear it.

    Others, especially those whose teammates who trained with them died on the battlefield, just feel happy!

    Why are they working so hard here, those supernatural beings and their families can still be fine at home!

    It's just... "There are more supernatural beings than us, can it be controlled?"

    The people in the technical department immediately responded: "Those people, especially the third-level supernatural beings, are afraid of death. Walls and iron gates. The iron gates are electric, we can change the program, and then lock them inside after a power outage.” The specifications

    of the villa’s fence are almost the same as those of villas or courtyards found in many small bases outside, ordinary people or first-order zombies They can't be pushed, so the ordinary relatives of the supernatural person can't push them either, they can only be controlled by electric switches.