Chapter 110

Chapter 110

    Fu Erdie didn't know what level the team of supernatural beings in the capital city base was, but presumably it didn't reach the level of the seventh level.

    I went out to find out the exact news, but I don't know when I will go.

    She sent a telegram again, saying that she could take the most powerful ability user from their base to the front line to see the situation.

    However, this time, the reply from the Beijing City Base was relatively quick, and the content of the reply was: "The food inside the base is busy, and manpower cannot be spared. I hope that the conflict between the Butterfly Garden and the Ning City Base can be resolved peacefully by itself." Fu Erdie: "

    ... ..." Gan!

    What is still unclear now is that the battle between the Zombie King Qun and the Butterfly Garden is completely regarded as a fierce battle between the bases!

    She took a deep breath, but still felt that the matter of dealing with such a responsible organization must be handed over to the old fritters at the city d base.

    Among other things, at least let that group of people know something about the outside world, instead of circling around the capital all the time.

    For the time being, we can't place our hopes on Beijing's weapons, and Fu Erdie continues to arrange for the battle.

    She wants to control Dandelion to monitor the front line while evacuating back one after another.

    In fact, the large area occupied by inland dandelions has been divided into two factions by the Butterfly Garden and the Ningshi base. One faction defected to the base in Ning City. They were powerful and fast-moving. Fu Erdie couldn't clean them up one by one, so he could only use the dandelions around them to harass them at the right time. And they will also take the initiative to attack dandelions, and seize the opportunity to destroy all dandelions in sight.

    Regardless of whether it is a wild common attack dandelion or a smart dandelion released by Fu Erdie, kill them all.

    Fu Erdie needs to devote part of his mind to speed up the evacuation of Dandelion in distress.

    The supernatural beings who defected to Fu Erdie have been evacuated to C City and D City one after another.

    After knowing the information about Fu Erdie's "close friends", some volunteered to be Fu Erdie's close friends.

    Fuerdie will not refuse anyone, as long as his ability can enter the other party's energy space smoothly, it proves that the other party is really determined to hand over the ability to Fuerdie completely in exchange for the peace of his own energy space.

    Since close friends need to be within a certain area around Fu Erdie to play a role, Fu Erdie placed everyone in Building No. 7 and acted together with No. 7 Building.

    A system is thus formed.

    Building No. 7 protects close friends, who provide options for abilities, and Fu Erdie uses abilities.

    As long as the opponent doesn't break through so many plants in Building No. 7 and the heavy defenses of the house itself during the battle, Fu Erdie can freely choose abilities according to the situation.

    As the number of close friends increases, and even breaks through the 100-person mark, Fuerdie's ability attributes have also been upgraded. From the beginning, he can only use two kinds of abilities at the same time, to slowly using three or four abilities, and then to Now that six abilities can be used at the same time, there are more and more options to choose from during the battle.