Chapter 61

Chapter 61

    Generally speaking, attacks can be divided into brute force, entanglement, sensory deception, food temptation, and internal explosion.

    Brute force is a direct attack like force and piercing, sensory blinding is an attack that smells like gardenias to paralyze the nerves. In addition to the paralyzing effect, Fu Erdie also wanted to see if there were plants that could directly emit other types of poisonous mist.

    Food temptation is aimed at some supernatural beings who have insufficient intake of vegetables and fruits since the end of the world. They project some fruits that strengthen the various pheromones contained in plants, so that their desire for food occupies the brain, just like the upper brain of sperm. Vegetables and fruits, and then eat the fruits with corrosive liquid.     Exploding inside the body is an attack method that Dandelion can easily sneak into the enemy's body when the enemy is not prepared. At present, dandelion is the easiest to enter the enemy's body because of its own wind attribute. For the time being, no other seeds have such a natural advantage that they can directly get mutated seeds into the enemy's body.     Fuerdie pulled out each plant and did a one-on-one test.     At present, except for pothos which is a third-order mutant plant, most of the other plants are first-order and second-order.     Apart from dandelions, 86 mutated plants of 26 species have been planted, and there are 112 mutated seeds that have not been planted yet.     All of them were looted from several buildings and placed in the house area to spawn one after another. Among them, the fruits that are relatively large or attractive, such as peaches, corn, dragon fruit, cauliflower, and cabbage, can all develop in the direction of pheromone temptation.     However, those with their own flavor attacks, such as pepper tree and chili water, directly follow the path of sensory attack.     Onions, ginger, taro, and yam are also sensory plants, but their fruits are underground, so it is inconvenient to emit odor directly. They can hide the smell and poison in the fruit, and paralyze the enemy by launching or ambush at the enemy's feet in advance. , or release slime and corrosive fluid after being crushed, sticking the enemy's feet on the ground and corroding them.

    In terms of brute force, Fu Erdie found a small bamboo that was still very weak and was almost eaten at the bamboo shoot stage. Its spikes are already comparable to the second-order millet at the current initial stage. Wait a little longer, and when you grow up and your level rises, you will become even more powerful.

    In terms of entanglement, Fu Erdie thinks that bitter gourd and eggplant are very good, and their fruits can also be used as plant temptations, which are quite versatile.

    Fu Erdie has a more specific understanding of many plants, but the most surprising thing for her is the zucchini, which has never had a sense of existence, and has not even been eaten by her a few times.

    When Fu Erdie saw zucchini for the first time when she was a child, she thought it was a large cucumber. Later, I found that there are also darker, larger and more mature varieties of zucchini, so I thought it was an immature pumpkin.

    As a result, grandma told her that it was zucchini.

    So in Fu Erdie's impression, zucchini is a strange thing that looks like four and is not very tasty.

    After the apocalypse, every time Fu Erdie finds seeds, he will put them in the house for a period of time, and then after there are intelligent mutants, they will be picked out by the pothos, and then they will find time to plant them.

    Fu Erdie didn't know these seeds, and sometimes they just planted them casually and left them alone, and often couldn't tell who was who later. To this day, she thinks zucchini are plants that grow on vines.