Chapter 81

Chapter 81

    "Yes, yes," the others looked at her expectantly, "We are willing to do anything for you! As long as it gives us a chance to continue treatment in the future!" Fu Erdie hesitated, but did not refuse

    .

    "Actually, I have a plan to pull zombies. It's not dangerous, but it will be a bit hard." The

    elder plant of the whole building, Building No. 7, will definitely follow her out to fight monsters and upgrade in the future.

    The population of Huaguo is concentrated in the southeast region. The Northwest occupies 50% of the land, but only has a population of 100 million. So Fu Erdie planned to move slowly to the southeast step by step if he went out to fight monsters with a house full of plants in the future.

    The bumpy road was unbearable for an elderly person like my grandmother, and my parents were also in their fifties and sixties. Even though they were healthy and strong under the conditioning of the house, they still couldn't stand the bumps of the house.

    The staff of the other Butterfly Gardens are similar, they all want to stay in the Senyu community with their parents.

    And if Fu Erdie took away the group of the most powerful plant cubs in Building 7, leaving only the leaders of the third-order dandelion and the third-order potato seedlings, what if they encountered very powerful zombies from the northwest or What about the zombie king?

    At least let the remaining plants have four levels.

    In fact, Dandelion has eaten so many zombies, maybe some individual has already reached the fourth level. But when it is in the dandelion group, the values ​​that Fuerdie can measure are all group values, and it cannot determine the strength of an individual. She needs to be more careful to let the potato seedlings reach the fourth level, and help her guard the base camp of the Senyu community before going to the southwest to fight monsters.

    In the past few days, she has been thinking about exploring the sparsely populated land in the northwest with the fastest speed, and killing the supernatural zombies in the 50 land of Huaguo, and then killing the remaining ordinary zombies. Click and pull to the Senyu community, let the plants eat and upgrade, let the potatoes grow to the fourth level, let the succulent, the main force of moving the house, upgrade to the fourth level, and relieve the community's worries in the northwest direction.

    She calculated the walking speed of the zombies now. I feel that walking from a populated place in the Northwest to my home, day and night, can be done in a month.

    Looking at the earnest group of people in front of him, Fu Erdie expressed his plan: "If you want, after I wipe out the supernatural zombies in a certain area, I can slowly bring back the zombies in this area. I can I will guarantee your safety, and I will let you pass after all the supernatural zombies have been wiped out, leaving only ordinary zombies that are not too threatening. Are you willing?" Fu Erdie thought that the whole process of pulling zombies would be relatively long,     so Pulling up in batches from near to far, it will take a long time, and how to keep a safe distance from zombies while sleeping at night on the road, and not let zombies scatter like headless flies is also a problem.     Looking at Dandelion, she said: "I will give you a dandelion version of 'hot air balloon'. During the day you use bicycles to travel, and at night you hide your bicycles, take a dandelion balloon into the sky, and hang the zombies." She used to     do During the experiment, I also made a few balloons like this, and immediately asked Chlorophytum to help them take them out for display, and let the dandelions fly into the huge balloons.     Fu Erdie pulled the balloon     and just like that, Dandelion floated in mid-air with Fu Erdie.     A few newly arrived supernatural beings were eye-opening and eager to try.     One of the plant-type supernatural beings immediately made a basket that could stand four or five people, jumped in with a few teammates, and manipulated the basket to connect the ropes of the dandelion balloons.     Although there were too many people and the basket was much heavier, the balloon still went up and down according to the prompts and went up and down smoothly.     Yin Xuan and her team looked at me and I looked at you, and they saw eagerness in each other's eyes.     It seems that it works!     If you can do such simple tasks, you can guarantee that for the rest of your life, no matter what reason you get sick, or you get old and suffer from various senile diseases, if you can take care of it through the director of the butterfly garden, this is a great deal. Good deal!