Chapter 111

Chapter 111

    "Please, Director of the Butterfly Garden." The decision-makers of the surrounding d cities solemnly ordered.

    Fu Erdie nodded.

    Without their telling, she will go too. After all, the Butterfly Garden attracts the wind, which is the primary goal of the Ning City base for such a long time.

    She took a deep breath.

    "Let's go."

    This time, instead of flying directly to An City with Sang Wenhao, she took the tanks, shells, and various energy weapons from City D on the road together.

    She and Sang Wenhao will use abilities as much as possible to reduce the weight of the armed convoy. When encountering impassable areas cut off by mountains, rocks and rivers, they will use the old method to lift each tank and vehicle one by one, and fly over the difficult places.

    Fu Erdie and Sang Wenhao were burdened by these big guys weighing tens of tons at every turn. They kept pushing and pulling to recover their strength while carrying them along the way, and they worked day and night to maintain the speed of the team.

    Finally, two days later, the team overcame all kinds of difficulties and dangers, and finally arrived in Anshi.

    At this time, the zombie king group in the Ningshi base was also speeding up to approach Anshi, less than 50 kilometers away from Anshi.

    The battle is about to start.

    This night, the wind stopped, and the whole world was deadly silent.

    The house stretches its own domain, adjusts to the most natural state, and wraps the Anshi base.

    The main body of Building No. 7 was manipulated by the house to remove everyone's daily items, and then turned into a dark green liquid, clinging to the city wall directly east of the Anshi Base.

    Those plants that are inseparable from Building No. 7 are finally completely liberated at this moment, stretching their branches, leaves and roots, ready to go.

    Green radishes, succulents, gardenias, and spider plants, they are the elders, they are the family members who have been with Fu Erdie since before the end of the world, and they are the closest friends who fight with each other but are the closest.

    Liberated from the building, they are full of energy.

    At the seventh level, they have already groped and upgraded their respective fields of expertise to the extreme. The succulent defense can constantly adjust its own foothold according to the attack angle of the small partners and the position of the root system, and become a flexible bunker for the partners. Meat leaves, which are harder than steel walls, can withstand tons of attacks for your friends.

    Green radish is still the boss of the plants, with its absolute crushing power and instant explosive ability, it can seize every opportunity to break the enemy's neck.

    Chlorophytum is extremely fast, and when deliberately controlled, the leaves are extremely small and dark, almost invisible at night. It can completely turn into a ghost assassin and become a good hand in harvesting.

    Gardenia has a strange smell, which can improve the combat power of teammates and reduce the enemy's attack. It also has a hallucinogenic effect on intelligent humans, and it also has the effect of slowing down the movements of stupid zombies.

    The four of them learn from each other's strengths and adapt to each other. Although they are also under pressure against the zombie kings and high-level supernatural beings, the infinite regeneration and infinite recovery with the help of the garden manager make them not at all afraid.