Chapter 10

Chapter 10

    In the early morning of 6.26, the signal was restored for a short time, and the survivors who hid learned the message, knowing that they were unlikely to be rescued and had to save themselves.

    For some, it's what pushes them to pick up guys and find hope. The goal is to get to the base.

    But for others, it's a deeper despair.

    Or, a deeper indulgence.

    Capable people began to rob houses without any scruples. Anyway, if you won't be restrained, you can kill as many as you can, just kill as many as you can.

    All the things in a room must be owned by oneself, if someone comes to fight, then get rid of it.

    When the food in this room is finished, go to the next room.

    Survivors who look pleasing to the eye, accept them as younger brothers, or as bed warmers. When encountering zombies, these weak survivors are cannon fodder to lure the zombies away.

    The world order begins to crumble.

    Fu Erdie was drowsy, briefly awake for a while, and fell asleep again for a while.

    By the time she was woken up by the sound of scratching the door, she didn't know what night it was.

    She got up from the ground in confusion, and staggered to turn on the monitor.

    At some point, the corridor was densely packed with zombies.

    Her body was weak, and she couldn't move her mind. She just supported the wall weakly to breathe, and coughed twice from time to time.

    Then, still unable to hold on, she stumbled to the edge of the sofa and fell on the sofa.

    It took another two hours before she opened her eyes again, her mind regained clarity, and the previous scenes flooded into her mind.

    She was approached by a person with supernatural powers... Window, she and the person with supernatural abilities died together.

    Turning her head to look at the balcony, the green plants are lush and green, and the fruits and potatoes that she planted at will seem to have sprouted. Kumquats and shallots planted before the end of the world are growing well.

    Only the intruder, gone? !

    She was shocked, and ran to the balcony to watch with her limp body.

    really gone!

    Even the blood on the ground disappeared!

    She ran back to the bedroom. Under the full-length mirror, I didn't have any blood or wounds from top to bottom. The arm that was almost useless is now intact.

    If it weren't for the torn sleeves and the blood on the clothes, she would have thought it was all just an illusion.

    The dog has lost a lot of weight, and is now circling around her, wagging its tail excitedly.

    Fu Erdie patted the dog's head distressedly, then went to the monitoring panel to check the time belatedly.

    It turned out that it was already 6.30, and I had been in a coma for four days.

    In the past few days, she recovered miraculously, and the dog didn't starve herself to death.

    It found its dog food bag, tore open the package, and ate dog food through the torn hole when it was hungry.