Chapter 91

Chapter 91

    It's not a large piece of white fluff, but a small one, a small one, a small one, inconspicuous, but in a real sense, it becomes the eyes in the dark, in all kinds of miscellaneous things that are dying. The grass grows silently.

    A group of people came out of a tributary of Jianshi and pushed eastward bit by bit along the way.

    Along the way, they seemed to be the same as many supernatural beings who were on their way or looking for supplies. They were riding bicycles and other means of travel that did not consume energy, and they traveled in a hurry.

    The only difference is that they are all in good spirits, their bodies are clean, their clothes are neat, and their exposed forearms, legs, necks, and necks do not show any traces of pollution from water sources or other environments.

    The weather in April remained in the teens, which was much cooler than last year's 20 or 30 degrees. It seemed to have returned to the natural climate of spring before the end of the world.

    But the further downstream you go, the more you can see the traces of the flood in various places.

    Under some seemingly unremarkable water surfaces, the bodies of many people who were too late to evacuate were buried, and at the same time, those zombies who were still able to move were buried.

    For zombies, it doesn't need to breathe, and it doesn't matter whether it is on the surface or underwater. It's just that it's easy to stand unsteadily underwater, so they try to walk to the river bank as much as possible. This caused Fu Erdie and the others to see a lot of zombies crawling out of the water every time they walked.

    Fu Erdie used perspective to make sure that there were no supernatural beings or supernatural zombies around, and then he would dispose of these zombies, then sprinkle dandelion seeds, let the dandelions slowly digest, and continue on his way.

    The downstream terrain has changed a lot due to flooding.

    Landslides, buried roads, and one after another large and small earthquakes, many low-lying places are either a mass of muddy water, or have been destroyed by rocks and various abandoned houses and reinforced concrete after the collapse. Rugged and dirty, unable to walk.

    Fu Erdie and the others rode bicycles, and they were relatively slow on the road. Now they encountered many things that looked solid but were actually soft and soft to step on, like quicksand swamps. They needed to assemble bicycles and fly across them.

    After two or three consecutive days of such difficult terrain, Fu Erdie chose not to go further downstream, but to approach the south at the edge of this difficult land and water.

    Two years of high temperature have melted the glaciers, and the current water surface, or the sea surface connected by floods, has risen to a point where there is no room for increase.

    No matter how much it rains in the future, the transpired water will only fall in the form of rain. The overall water volume is only so much, and there is not much room for ups and downs.

    However, the base that was originally located downstream is still left in the lower plain area of ​​the vast ocean because of its special ability, or it is camped not far from the water's edge.

    Fu Erdie and the others walked, growing dandelions, sowing seeds, and letting the zucchini absorb zombies as much as they could. They didn't speed up the pace quickly because of the previous seventh-level zombie king.

    At this time, in Qingshi to the south, the leader of the base who hadn't heard from Butterfly Garden for a long time was pounding the table irritably.

    "Boss," one of the subordinates carefully looked at the boss's face, and said cautiously, "Maybe they are hibernating now and haven't come out? Our people have already gone there, and news may come back in a short time, you ...Ah!"

    The man was kicked flying, broke through the dilapidated window on the twelfth floor, and fell on the rocky road outside.

    His head and back hit the sharp cement slab, and he was pulled out with a long bloody mouth.

    But he did not die, but after adjusting his posture, he knelt in fear at the place where he fell, and kowtowed to the 12th floor to admit his mistake.

    An irritable "roll" solved the man's dilemma. He didn't care about the pain, and ran away quickly.

    The boss on the 12th floor got even more angry and pushed all the things on the table down.

    Qingshi used to be a big city in the south, with well-developed water and land transportation, local agricultural products can be easily sold, and it is also a transportation hub for many places, belonging to a second-tier bustling city.

    But now, Qingshi is half flooded, and he, a high-level supernatural being, has no life.

    How good it is.

    Under the instructions of that person, he used special methods to continuously promote, and reached the current seventh level, and he also gathered a large group of supernatural beings under his command.

    But so what? A bunch of idiots are useless, they can’t repair a house, they can’t build a water tower, they can’t build a water tower, they can’t get more varieties of crops, they can’t even repair a small solar panel if it fails. bad! What a bunch of idiots!

    Even though he is the boss, he feels that he is living like a primitive man.

    The only difference is that primitive man lived in caves, and he lived in these ruins of buildings that were constantly corroded by the environment.

    I'm going to be so angry!

    He wanted to go inland to find a better city and live in a more gorgeous house, but the man said that it would be difficult to wait for so many zombies coming out of the water without the water.

    In order to upgrade the plan, he must continue to lead people to stay here to upgrade...

    If he just squatted here normally, it would be fine, beat the zombies with supernatural powers, collect the crystal core, and kill some supernatural beings who escaped. That's how "simple" it was.

    As a result, slowly, he discovered that things were not as easy as the man said at the beginning.

    The zombie king, which should have been firmly controlled, began to go out of control. Their simple base was often ambushed by high-level zombies from all sides. Besides, a few words from that distant butterfly garden disturbed them like the buzzing of mosquitoes!

    Why is it the end of the world, they are in the ruins of the city, they are cold in winter and hot in summer, but they are playing tablets with the air conditioner on in the community building, playing with potted plants every day, and there are countless delicacies? !

    They sent a lot of people to inquire about the news, some of them went out and there was no news, whether they were dead or unwilling to contact, in short, they just disappeared.

    Some successfully entered the base in city d or the area covered by the butterfly garden in city c. After finally charging the telegraph and sending them some messages, the contact channel was cut off soon. I don't know if it was discovered by people from the city d base or the Butterfly Garden, or if it was a defection.

    In short, since Butterfly Garden and D City voluntarily cut off the official channels, Yingda, the boss of Qingshi City, has never received complete news about the current situation there, and now his mentality is exploding every day.

    He didn't want to admit that he was afraid that the people over there would find out something and come to him.

    After all, I am also a seventh-level power user, and there are so many sixth-level and fifth-level people under my command, so there is no reason to be afraid of that woman and her ineffective subordinates.

    But as time passed, he was still scratching his scalp and anxious every day, killing more and more zombies that hadn't been "matured".

    ,