Chapter 113

Chapter 113

    There is no surging and passionate heart, no drumbeats with violent heartbeats, only heavy determination.

    She fails and everyone dies.

    If she succeeds, everyone will have a chance to survive.

    Unconditionally trust her plants, house, boyfriend, best friend, and entrust her life to her supernatural beings, they will all survive!

    All kinds of emotional agitation and flow happened in the blink of an eye.

    The next moment, she absorbed all the seventh-order crystal nuclei, and also absorbed the spare crystal nuclei before joining forces.

    Huge energy filled the body, and together with the pollution on the crystal nucleus, it mixed with the original pure white space of Fu Erdie.

    She could feel that she was infinitely approaching that point, and she could feel that she was only short of a sliver of experience, but... just a sliver, and the upward trend stopped there.

    No breakthrough.

    Fu Erdie's arms trembled a little, the mental pollution was continuously consuming her energy, causing her to lose control of her body.

    It's just that...just a little bit worse!

    Suddenly, the abilities began to flow wildly, and countless metal blades appeared out of thin air in the energy space that had turned black and belonged to Fu Erdie.

    Fu Erdie looked at Sang Wenhao.

    Sang Wenhao's face turned pale, but he insisted on continuing to increase the force of pushing and pulling instinctively: "What are you hesitating about! As long as you have one breath, everyone can survive! Hurry up! Don't take care of us!" The curled fingers shrink

    slightly Immediately afterwards, more and more plant cubs also noticed something, stretched out branches and leaves one after another, and put them in Fu Erdie's hands. The white light of the house is also constantly flickering, just like how it comforted and accompanied Fu Erdie when he underestimated countless times before.

    They are always there.

    Hamaki's powers are still in hot pursuit, impacting and eroding Fu Erdie's power space, and at the same time disposing of all the zombie kings and Ning city powers that have not been dealt with before.

    In front of the Anshi base, everyone in Ningshi, who had fought fiercely just now, fell to the ground one after another, all kinds of strange abilities on their bodies rioted.

    Another self-destruction!

    And it was the self-destruction of 6 seventh-level zombie kings, 13 sixth-level zombie kings and supernatural beings! Amazing power.

    The house and the succulent quickly activated their defenses, erecting a high wall right in front of the battle, preparing for the physical impact of self-explosion.

    But the impact on the energy space...

    Fu Erdie secretly calculated Hamaki's speed.

    In the past, those zombie kings were able to self-destruct quickly because there were not many seventh-level ones, and most of their abilities had been consumed by Butterfly Garden.

    But now, according to the speed at which Hamaki snatched the ability before, it is estimated that it will take four minutes for these Ning city puppets to completely self-destruct.