Chapter 29

Chapter 29

    escape.

    This was the first thought that came to Fu Erdie's mind.

    Although he has never come into contact with other supernatural beings, based on his understanding of Sang Wenhao in the past few days, he must have such a bad impression of a group that he can't beat, he must be untouchable.

    "Get ready to go, go to the city center."

    After saying this, she immediately said something to Dandelion.

    Sang Wenhao didn't ask why he was walking towards the city center, and was about to go downstairs immediately.

    However, as soon as there was any movement, he noticed that two of the group of people who were approaching at a normal pace before suddenly accelerated.

    It is the speed ability user in the 23-member team!

    Without the slightest hesitation, they clung to the shadow of the wall and rushed towards Building No. 7 without making a sound.

    This is going to do it directly!

    Sang Wenhao raised his gun and fired a few shots.

    However, the speed of the gun is fast, and the speed user is also very fast. Not those ordinary moving targets that he could easily hit.

    "Butterfly, two speed abilities are here..." Sang Wenhao hadn't finished speaking when he saw one of them slammed and fell to the ground. The other also noticed something and stopped in place.

    Soon, the person who fell to the ground clutched his neck as if he was suffocating. The next moment, large clusters of white flocculent flowers stained with blood burst out from the throat, followed by ears and eyes.

    Sang Wenhao adjusted the high-powered scope of the sniper rifle to look again, only to find that the air around them was already full of dandelion seed flocs.

    Fu Erdie: "When I was pushing and pulling with dandelions yesterday, I let them consciously store supernatural seeds. When used at this time, supernatural seeds grow fast, absorb a lot of energy, and are unexpected." Sang Wenhao is

    steady Holding the gun in his hand, he was surprised: "Those flying catkins are all mutant seeds?"

    "No, there are only two mutated seeds in each dandelion, and the others are scary. You continue to attack the wind-type supernatural beings."

    Fu Erdie's voice was very calm, and Sang Wenhao subconsciously followed suit and turned around.

    The group of people at the door also had a walkie-talkie. They asked what happened to the remaining speed user. After learning the details, the wind-type user waved his hand and began to gather wind.

    However, as soon as he mobilized his abilities, the woman next to him grabbed him and yanked him hard.

    The sound of the sniper rifle breaking through the wind sounded, and a strange-looking bullet appeared behind the position where the wind-type supernatural being stood just now.

    "Damn!" The wind attribute user was still swearing, and the next bullet hit him again.

    "How do you know they have the wind ability?" Sang Wenhao asked curiously while sniping, while condensing new bullets for bullets.

    "Yes, you will fight. If not, you will ask. If not, attack the fire ability and the ability of long-range attack first."

    Fu Erdie was going downstairs with Granny Zhang on her back.