Chapter 66

Chapter 66

    Fu Erdie didn't respond too much in front of so many people, but went to the personnel office to register for the pick-up with familiarity, and left the pick-up fee for the two of them.

    "One belongs to my cousin, and the other belongs to the person who stole and beat my cousin. Just treat him as being picked up by me." Fu Erdie said coldly.

    The person in the personnel department didn't know the specific situation, and looked at the person in charge of the cement factory who was accompanying him.

    The person in charge talked about the general process, but did not mention the responsibility for the murder, so the pick-up procedure this time went smoothly.

    He finally came back to his senses after his cousin packed up his things and got on the electric car with the van above his head in a trance.

    I really left the base in D city.

    No more hard work, no more hiding food and thinking about shit, and no more living without a shower every day.

    He had rubbed himself from top to bottom in the box car just now, not only that, but all the wounds on his body, big and small, were healed, which was much better than the healing effect given by the supernatural beings in the base!

    "Sister, you are amazing!"

    He was still excited, talking non-stop around Fu Erdie.

    After driving for an hour, his saliva dried up, and then he stopped, leaning on the back of the chair and staring out the window blankly.

    If it was him a month ago, he must have been very upset when he learned that his cousin obviously had supernatural powers and the ability to take him out, but kept him on purpose.

    But now, after a month without his mother and grandmother, he felt that he had a vague understanding of something.

    First of all, things like brother really disgusted him.

    After he hid the food at the beginning, he secretly told Xiao Feng, thinking that the two of them would have a good relationship, and just eat some quietly to fill their stomachs.

    As a result, for a week, my own food disappeared.

    He guessed at the time that Xiao Feng did it, but he didn't have any evidence, and he didn't dare to say anything, because he was afraid that he would never have the chance to secretly eat the food sent by his cousin after he said it.

    If it hadn't been for the food being stolen again during the Spring Festival, he felt that he would be ashamed of having so much food in his current situation, and he would make a fuss with the mentality that no one would ever feel better about it.     The incident of being backstabbed by his brother disgusted him for a month. And the attitude of the fellow villagers who lived and worked together became another thing that disgusted him.     In the past, dealing with fellow villagers or "colleagues" was a matter for grandma and mother.     My mother often greets him and takes care of him, telling him to learn to be cautious and keep things in his heart. He didn't care much, he felt that his mother was overthinking and overly cautious, surrounded by people he knew, how could it be so bad?     It wasn't until a short period of time that all the things he carried with him, which he thought he had nothing to steal, were stolen, and he realized the cruelty of reality.     And how annoying it is to lose life's trivial items.     ——He lost a lot of things that he didn't care about at all before, and he thought it was impossible for someone to steal them, such as the shoelaces of his shoes and the pillow core of his pillow, which became empty, worn out and so rotten that he couldn't wear them Jackets, etc., are so trivial and tattered that it is unimaginable.     I don't know what these things were stolen for, but they just disappeared.     He couldn't believe it at first, and yelled that these people would not even want them regardless of their fellowship. At the same time, he also emphasized that his cousin-in-law is a supernatural person, and told these people not to go too far.     As a result, on the surface, there was indeed no conflict with him, but the situation of throwing things secretly became more serious. Even the pen and paper he asked for from the person in charge were gone. The notes are gone too.     At this time, Cao Yuanbai finally realized what his grandmother and mother had done both openly and secretly.