Chapter 28

Chapter 28

    Fu Erdie's ability entered Sang Wenhao's body without any hindrance. Those flying metal can't actually scratch her.

    Just pushing and pulling with the little ones, she felt like she was on vacation.

    Pushing and pulling with Sang Wenhao, she felt that she was going through a catastrophe.

    Physically, he was not harmed, but mentally, he always felt that those flying metal pieces would hit him.

    Fu Erdie introduced the supernatural power into Sang Wenhao's body, and suddenly and keenly discovered that Sang Wenhao's flying metal wind had weakened a lot.

    Sang Wenhao obviously noticed this too, and looked at her in surprise.

    The two looked at each other again, then closed their eyes and felt it with their hearts.

    As Fu Erdie imported more and more abilities, Sang Wenhao's restlessness in the metal elements became smaller and smaller. When Fu Erdie came to his critical point and stopped, basically there was only a little floating slowly left. Metal slag, there are no large chunks of metal to damage Sang Wenhao's energy body.

    Fu Erdie breathed a sigh of relief, slowly changed the direction of energy, and drew back the energy from Sang Wenhao's side. As a result, as soon as he moved, Fu Erdie found that the metal wind was about to counterattack.

    Ah this?

    After hesitating for a while, Fu Erdie still did not give up his previous plan and continued to withdraw his energy.

    When she drew back all her abilities, Sang Wenhao's body had already returned to the state of the previous riot.

    But when Fu Erdie pumped the other party's energy into his body, the violent state was reduced again.

    Fu Erdie only felt that the moment he inhaled the energy, his whole body became much stronger. She felt that her muscles were stronger and stronger, and she could smash a zombie's head with one punch without tools.

    Thinking of this, he opened his eyes, and the other hand that was not holding Sang Wenhao tightened, asking Luluo to help bring a brick, and squeezed it hard.

    "..."

    The hand hurts!

    She put down the undamaged brick and asked Luluo to bring a wooden board.

    This time Fu Erdie used force and broke the board relatively easily.

    Fu Erdie continued pushing and pulling with Sang Wenhao.

    In the end, she came to a conclusion that the energy corresponding to different individuals and different species gave her different benefits. And the benefits she brings to the opponent are also different.

    The plants will completely relax her spirit, and at the same time heal her wounds during the energy exchange.

    She can give some of her own healing properties to the plants, so that the plants have a certain healing ability.

    This kind of healing is not at the same level as the healing of the house, it is just the basic hemostasis and healing of the wound. The end of the treatment will leave a scar, not as thorough as the treatment of the house. But this is also a very powerful ability.

    And the energy exchange between her and Sang Wenhao seems to have no healing effect.

    Regardless of absorbing energy or injecting supernatural powers, she could calm down the agitation of supernatural powers in Sang Wenhao's body, but she could not cure them completely, nor could she eliminate the fine and dense scars newly produced by Sang Wenhao.