Chapter 75

Chapter 75

    The cooperation between Fu Erdie and the base in City D is in full swing, and the title of "Butterfly Garden Director" has also been spread in corners that no one noticed.

    In fact, back in February, teams of supernatural beings, large and small, around City C had already noticed this group of somewhat special people in the Senyu Community.

    There is no other reason. The feat of cleaning up 100,000 zombies that day and cleaning up 1 million zombies in half a month really shocked the soldiers.

    After cleaning the zombies for three consecutive months, almost all the zombies in the city center of C were dealt with. The name of "Butterfly Garden Director" spread even more, and everyone in the dozens of groups of supernatural beings in C city knew it No one knows.

    If there were still a few sporadic third-level power users at the beginning, and wanted to meet Fu Erdie and Sang Wenhao to see if they could take advantage of it, then Fu Erdie would clean up the city center later. , when all supernatural beings can travel unimpeded in the city, everyone will give up all the years of taking advantage of it.

    Take advantage of the fart! It is already the brilliance of human nature if people don't come to rob you!

    Fu Erdie is currently stuck because of the community infrastructure and the cooperation of City D, and has not cleaned up large areas of rural areas in the suburbs of City C outside the city center. However, the number of people in these places is relatively scattered, and the supernatural beings in city c can spread in all directions bit by bit with the area where Fu Erdie is located as the center.

    For them, it is safest to live around Paydie.

    But looking at the attitude of the Butterfly Garden Manager who never took the initiative to greet them, he knew that the Butterfly Garden Director didn't like too many people wandering around.

    They only dared to camp in places twenty or thirty kilometers away from Senyu Community, such as a university town, such as the city center, such as the few uninhabited mountains around them.

    Choose a good station, transfer the few supplies you have left, and then regularly clean up the surrounding zombies in batches to make City C safer and cleaner.

    When Fu Erdie didn't care about cleaning up the zombies in the district and county in May, these people had already cleaned up the zombies in the district and county.

    While cleaning up, they felt relaxed because of their safety. When they met other people, they would talk about the current situation of City C and the Butterfly Garden Director, a mysterious but very powerful person.

    In this way, the name of "Butterfly Garden Director" spread far and wide.

    Some supernatural beings and ordinary people who were backed by supernatural beings heard these rumors, and went to the city center of C when they had nowhere to go, and found that it was really as safe as others said, and then immediately returned to the original base or gathering place, Let people with good relations hurry to the center of City C to find a place to live.

    These people are not like ordinary people outside the base in City D. They are either capable of fighting alone, or they are people who complement each other in a group and have the abilities of the water system, plant system, and space system. You need a safe place to live.     Now city c is safe, no one is in charge, there are no mandatory outing tasks, when you want to upgrade, you go to the districts and counties to fight zombies, and when you don't want to upgrade, you just hang around in the city.     In any case, safety and food are guaranteed, and everyone feels a lot more at ease.     At the end of May, the supernatural beings in city c who were running around beating zombies looking for supplies finally got the news of the zombie tide in city d that had passed half a month ago.     At the same time, I also know about the cooperation between the city d base and the director of the Butterfly Garden.     "City D wants to build a power station in the Butterfly Garden that can generate electricity with natural abilities?" "     Can the Butterfly Garden Director transform into many plants that produce food every day?" "     The Butterfly Garden Director is a fifth-level supernatural power user. Husband... no, his boyfriend is a fourth-order supernatural power user?!" The     pupils of all those who heard the news shook.     Mom, this world is so magical! It is not easy for them to get ten crystal nuclei to advance to the second level, but the head of Butterfly Garden is actually at the fifth level! ! !     It is reasonable to say that these news will not be spread out, but among the 221 newcomers that Fu Erdie brought back this time, one of Fu Erdie's eyes was misled, and he hooked up with sports students, and if he wanted to stop working, he would rely on sports to support him. Live on the 16th floor.