Chapter 16

Chapter 16

    But she is not reconciled, really not reconciled!

    Her house, her green radish, and her dog are all her treasures!

    There is a beloved and precious treasure, but there is no ability to keep it. Fearing every day, exercising mechanically, but can never break through the limit.

    If she cannot become a supernatural being, she will always be weak.

    This time fighting with speed zombies, she will be injured.

    But she won't go back to her room, she will wait at the door of the house until the last second, if she really can't hold on, she will go back.

    She must try it!

    Just try this one last time!

    Determined to fight the speed zombies, Fu Erdie didn't act immediately. She had to find a way to separate the speed zombies from ordinary zombies.

    You can't lose your mind by yourself, rush into the pile of zombies, and take the enemy's head from among the thousands of troops.

    The safest place was Building No. 7 where she was.

    Building No. 7 is now planted with many mutated plants. Whether it is a useless plant like dandelion that is only used for ornamental purposes, or a crop like cabbage ears that are related to daily food, they cannot be damaged. If it was destroyed, she would have been busy in vain for half a month.

    The room with the mutated plants must be sealed.

    Fu Erdie did what he said, and the little old lady also helped out.

    "In the past, the surrounding areas were all rural areas, and my wife and I were also farmers. The folks at home did it by themselves, and even the house was repaired by acquaintances, so I can't find a master outside. The door is a small problem.

    " The little old lady was relaxed and chattered: "The millet, potatoes, peaches, and kumquats you gave me are all delicious. They are more energetic after eating, and my waist doesn't hurt anymore. Don't look at them." I'm quite old, without these old problems, I'm quite capable."

    Fu Erdie's eyes moved slightly.

    It turns out that not only the house has the function of repairing, but these mutated crops can also help the human body recover.

    This was a pleasant surprise.

    After sealing the mutated plant's room, the little old lady's house will be sealed.

    The room on the second floor chosen by the little old lady has a good anti-theft door, and both of them have a spare key.

    Just in case, they made a seal at the door to prevent zombies from entering by mistake.

    During this time, the little old lady has to live in 16-1.

    She was a little nervous.

    She knew that there must be something special about Fu Erdie living such a happy life in the last days. But I am an outsider, and it is the basic law of life not to inquire about other people's secrets. She never inquired, just watched the surveillance obediently, and took care of the dog who often guarded the second floor and was bitten by stray zombies.

    Now that I have been recognized, do I want to go to my sister's house?

    Or is it because my sister is going to fight zombies soon and there is no place to put her, so I have to let her go?