Chapter 107

Chapter 107

    The boss of Ning City was willing to give him a seventh-order crystal nucleus!

    According to the existing knowledge, a person with a lower level can eat a crystal nucleus with a higher level than himself, and can directly upgrade to the corresponding level.

    If he takes this crystal nucleus now, he will be a rare seventh-level supernatural being on the same level as the Butterfly Garden leader!

    My heart was burning slightly, and my whole body was trembling with surprise because of this possibility!

    Seventh rank...that's the highest rank in the entire Flower Country, and even in the entire world!

    At the seventh level, why is he afraid of ice and snow, why is he upset about being picked and picked by the Butterfly Garden?

    The whole world is his, he is not allowed to walk sideways!

    Thinking of this, his hand unconsciously, almost urgently moved towards the seventh-order crystal nucleus.

    The moment he was about to touch the surface of the crystal nucleus, Luo Can instinctively stopped.

    Yes, the Jian City base he is in has no infrastructure, no technology, and is completely inferior to the Beijing City Base and D City Base, but he is also a person who fought hard in the last days.

    Not to mention how forethought, the instinct to deal with crises and feel uncoordinated has been deeply rooted in the three years of training in the last days. This seventh-order crystal nucleus is wrong no matter how you look at it.

    Why did Ning City give him this crystal nucleus? Don't you like it by yourself?

    And why didn't the man in the large cloak eat the crystal nucleus in front of him, but sent the crystal nucleus in a regular manner?

    The seventh-order crystal nucleus, that is something that many supernatural beings dare not even dream of! Just give it away now? !

    Even if the boss of Ning City is willing to give it away, if he is in charge of the delivery work, he will definitely not be able to resist secretly eating it on the way, so how can he give others a chance!

    Thinking of this, his hand retracted again.

    No, he can't have this thing. There must be fraud in it!

    Seeing that he flinched again, the messenger's hoarse voice was like a gloomy snake crawling in the dark, bewitching the prey to approach: "A crystal nucleus, only for people with the same attribute will have the greatest effect. This seventh-order crystal nucleus of the spiritual system is of great importance to the spirit. For those with supernatural abilities, it is a direct elevator to the seventh level, but for me, an individual with different attributes, it just allows me to improve a little bit on the basis of the original sixth level." If Fu Erdie or Professor

    Zhao Such a member of the technical department would definitely see through the lies of the man in the cloak as soon as possible. A crystal nucleus with a higher level than his own is definitely not something to eat and useless. It is not comparable to the crystal nucleus of the same attribute, but it can also make people approach the level corresponding to the crystal nucleus.

    Boss Jian City didn't know.

    He and his base have already killed those who did research and observation, but because he thinks these detailed observations are useless in his bones, he makes judgments based on experience and common sense.