Chapter 80

Chapter 80

    Qin Huai looked at the rope hanging in front of him, unwilling to pull it no matter what.

    It's not necessary, is it?

    They traveled thousands of miles back to City C, and they may have encountered too many accidents.

    The best situation is that all the zombies in the city have already left, and the team of supernatural beings stationed in the city that I encountered are all good people, there are no vicious people, and they are willing to use a relatively fair method to hire them to repair various equipment and devices .

    But now, she is injured, and it is unknown whether she can walk normally, let alone find a reliable team of supernatural beings with maintenance needs in such a big city without means of transportation.

    There is only enough food for two people for four days now. After four days, they could find nothing to sustain themselves, and they could only die.

    Qin Huai made a decision after looking at the bleeding arm and the broken leg that was broken and hurt so badly.

    She took off the grain straps on the bicycle and tied them with the climbing rope thrown down by Zhao Xiaolu.

    "Pull things up."

    Zhao Xiaolu frowned, but still lifted the food up first.

    When she untied the climbing rope again and threw it into the pit where Qin Huai was again, Qin Huai said: "You go alone. You can eat these foods for eight days. You might have a better chance to find them during these few days. Some reliable supernatural beings may still find family and friends, even if there is only a 1/10,000 chance."

    Zhao Xiaolu was furious: "Qin Huai, what do you mean? It's not time to give up yet! It's at the door of the house, is it worthwhile for you to wait here to die?! What's the point of running all the way ahead!"

    Qin Huai shook his head.

    She will not change what she has made up her mind to.

    "My leg is crippled, and my skills haven't advanced enough to be able to exchange for such a powerful healing ability. Let it be." "

    Qin Huai!"

    The two quarreled and were deadlocked.

    To be precise, Zhao Xiaolu scolded Qin Huai unilaterally.

    They were strangers a year ago, but this year they came together by accident, helping each other and supporting each other. This kind of support is not only physically and materially, but also spiritually dependent.

    Without each other, it would be impossible for them to stagger to the present with the bodies of ordinary people.

    So many times in the end of the world, one party collapsed, and the other party accompanied it, trying to find a way to get out of the mud, and then when the other party got into a dead end, he cheered up and continued to find a way.

    They are partners in life and death, and inseparable relatives!

    "You won't come up, right? Okay, I'll go down!"

    "Zhao Xiaolu, are you crazy?!"

    "Who is not crazy in this last world! Ah? Which normal person is not crazy! Die! Everyone die! Everyone die together It's time!"

    "You go up!"

    "If you don't come up, what am I doing up there?"

    "You!"