Chapter 25

Chapter 25

    Grasping some clues, Fu Erdie quickly poured himself a basin of cold water before he had time to be happy.

    She doesn't have a car. Even if he had a car, he would not drive it.

    And if city H is flooded, kayaks and assault boats need to be prepared. Where is she going to get the equipment?

    Even if she had a car and an assault boat, she fixed the assault boat on the roof of the car and went on the road. How would she protect herself if she left the house and the plants along the way?

    She only has a much stronger body raised by the house, and her strength is stronger than ordinary people. But can she block and kill gods and Buddhas along the way?

    It's impossible to think about it casually!

    The person next to him does have this ability, but these killing abilities are all based on the need for continuous repair and treatment of the house. Even if he is very kind, he is the most benevolent person in the world, and he is willing to set off with Fu Erdie. When he was threatened on the road, he was also damaged once in a battle, and he might end up dying on the road!

    Just thinking about it casually, Fu Erdie felt his scalp go numb!

    Pressing his mind, Fu Erdie visited the surrounding fields according to the original plan.

    When she almost got nothing and returned without success, she saw a little yellow chicken in the field.

    The little yellow chicken was covered in ashes, whistling softly, making the sound of looking for a hen, while looking around, pulling some edible things from the ground and stuffing them into its mouth.

    Sang Wenhao manipulated the metal ball to lock it inside.

    The two returned to Building No. 7 with the rations prepared.

    Along the way, Ration has been bouncing around in a panic, trying to puncture the metal ball. Unmoved by the metal ball, he dutifully packed it back home and handed it to Zhang Dongxuan.

    Chickens can't be eaten for a while, so they can only be kept.

    Zhang Dongxuan said that this is a little hen, and it may need to look forward to meeting its other half and giving birth to chicks, or it can lay eggs every few days when it grows up, otherwise it can only become A plate of meat for tooth-making sacrifices.

    Fu Erdie confessed a few words and started to get busy.

    She wants to know what her abilities are as soon as possible.

    Or does she really have supernatural powers?

    Take out the seeds that have been experimented with for several days, pour them out on a plate and spread them out. Cut your finger and lower the blood over the seeds, making sure each seed is soaked with blood.

    Take a plate of blood-stained seeds to find the succulent on the second floor, and wipe it under its fleshy leaves.

    The meat leaves absorbed the blood, but it didn't help Fu Erdie heal the wound.

    Before that, Fu Erdie had already let the succulent absorb his own blood. If it is succulent that has been alienated by blood, it is impossible to have no healing effect.

    What went wrong?

    Blood is useless, carrying it with you is useless, what is it?

    Can't I promote the variation of plants, only the variation of houses? And the mutated properties of the house can make the plants mutate?