Highschool Drama

Today is my first day of school, ever since I transfer into this elite school... Everything was different. It was an all boys high school.

What the fuck, are you seriously kidding me? I am the first girl to ever walk this school. I mean it's not like I can blend in, no. I'm short compared to every guy here. I have the same uniform as everyone else, but instead I gotta wear this skirt. With my long brown hair, make-up, and my resting bitch face.

How can I possibly blend in, when I stand out so much?!

And trust me, I am forced to look nice. I don't want to wear a skirt, but since this school is willing enough to accept me, they gotta set rules for me.

Very specific rules.

Like using only the teachers bathrooms, and only changing in the teachers bathroom (if I took gym class.) Yeah I questioned why I couldn't wear pants like the boys, but all they said was that gotta be able to tell me part.

I mean hello? Only girl here.

Also putting on makeup is the only "girly thing" I do, mostly because I don't wanna look like trash.

Being girly is different from trying to not look shitty. That's the only reason why I wear makeup. Also, I don't go all out. It's simple, just some foundation, mascara, and eyeliner.

I'm surprised they even allowed me to be here.

Yeah my parents paid to get me in, but I honestly don't care. I truly don't care that someone bribed my way in here. If you're wealthy, you gotta do what you gotta do.

This is the last school that will except me after being expelled so many times..

I mean.. I didn't mean to push the teacher down the stairs, she was crowding up the staircase so I solved the problem. Big deal. That is the least of my problems, boys are just strange creatures. I don't like them sometimes, same for girls.

"Ma'am it is time for school." said my butler.

"Ugh, do I have to go, Kevin?" I pouted, Kevin is my butler, and the only person I talk to in this entire house.

"Yes, I am afraid so, unless you want to stay and listen to me for 8 hours about reasons why you should go to school on time." Kevin said.

"Oh god.." I said, walking out of the house.

I would rather go to school than listen to his constant words, last time I said yes to one of those it was already the next morning. I had to listen for 24 hours!

He kept going and going and going..

I arrived at this huge school, it was elegant and yet filled with dirty guys.

"So this is my new school?" I asked.

"I am afraid so, ma'am." he said as he walked out of the drivers seat and opening my door.

"Are you coming?" I asked.

"I am afraid not, ma'am your mother told me not to interfere with your learning and offered me 8 hours of time to myself, while getting paid. I shall pick you up no later than 4:15 p.m. Good luck in school Ms. Matthews." he said.

"Gee, thanks. Come help me first, take my bag and walk in with me.. I don't want to be alone.." I said.

"As you wish." he said.

"Who is that?" someone says, "A girl!? What's a girl doing here?"

I can fucking hear you.. jeez you act as if you never seen a girl before. How pathetic.