Missing

Alright, today I have a few things I really want to do. Well more like checking out my bucket list, and also Zoe's bucket list. We created some.. before she was killed. Right now I'm going to be doing mine, and the next time it will be Zoe's.

Recently a French cafe opened up, I really want to try it so I was going to stop there. Here is the thing, I'm on a bus, and the cafe is all the way in Long Beach. It's gonna take a little long just to get there. My school is sooo far, and besides this bus doesn't even stop there, in fact it just stops in Gardena. I'll stop while I'm in Gardena and take another bus that goes straight there. In the meantime, I brought a cool camera to take pictures.

I grabbed my hoodie from my bag and put it on, so no one would realized I'm a student... that is ditching school. Just to check things off her bucket list. The bus took off and I was way in the back, I end up falling asleep. Literally could NOT sleep last night because Jay's porn was so loud. How the hell does Kristen not hear it either? Amazing...

When I woke up from my great nap, it was the end of the line, I finally got out. I took some random pictures, here and there. I had fun being alone. It has been a while since I have been alone like this. I don't know why... but this time..

I feel.. kinda lonely.

Strange. Anyway, I went into another bus that went straight to Long Beach. As soon as I arrived, I had no idea where I was, but I saw a nearby restaurant. I went inside, into the bathroom, and then changed into some normal clothes.

I got a dark blue, extremely ripped, skinny jeans. A black muscle tank that says 'fuck u.' I took off my school shoes and put on some high-tops. Those shoes were really uncomfortable. When I finally finished changing, I walked out of the restaurant.

When I was walking out I accidentally bumped into someone.

"Sorry." I said.

"No, it's ok- Sam?" They said.

Do they know me? Wait... It's... Patricia?

"My goodness! Sam! How are you?" She smiled.

What the hell? Why are you talking to me like we are friends? Didn't you tell me to stay away from Jay?

"Why are you talking to me like that?" I asked.

"Like what?" She giggled.

"You told me to leave Jay fucking alone. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want to see me." I said.

"Oh that's right.... me and Jay are actually dating." She said.

What? Since when? This morning he said that we were dating, we aren't but why would he say that if you two were dating?

"That doesn't make any sense." I said.

"It makes a lot of sense, I mean... Jay loves me." She smiled.

"Yeah, whatever. But you two are not dating." I rolled my eyes.

"Look, I don't give a damn. Jay loves me... Get that through your head little girl. Your little crush on Jay is so obvious." She giggled.

"I don't NOT like Jay." I stated. Why would I even like him?? He is just so annoying.

"Why the hell are you even here?" She asked, "Shouldn't you be at school? In a boy's uniform? Since it is an all boys school. You're practically a guy aren't you?" She smiled.

"Fucking bitch.." I mumbled, "That is none of your concern now is it?"

"Oh really? Should I call the cops? I mean this is illegal." She took out her phone and showed it to my face.