Graduation

Two months of attempting to find myself, and waiting around for a guy that I missed a little too much. Which is honestly ridiculous.

He's back with us now, I'm the first person to see him come back home. I got to hug him again, it's a nice feeling.

I haven't felt so happy since Zoe came back into my life.

It's a nice relief...

"How was Italy?" I asked but my words were muffled on his chest.

"Horrible, I'm glad it's over." He said, "How was it here?"

"Horrible... Everything went wrong without you." I said.

He smells nice... Did he finally take a shower?

Kidding, but no seriously. Has he always smelled good? It's not like I just breathe him in everyday.

"Congratulations by the way." I told him.

He chuckled, "For what?"

We let go of each other then held hands. He has a big hand, it fits with my small one. It's also warm, I was driving in a cold car the whole time. I couldn't turn off my AC because a little someone, aka our cat, messed it up somehow.

Cats can be so mean, but they're so cute.

"Why else?" I said, "You're finally graduating. You're gonna be out of this hell hole."

We began walking towards my car.

Jay's dad had already left, and he didn't bother to say anything to Jay.

Some workers here grabbed Jay's luggage to the car already.

"Oh yeah."

"How was studying in Italy? What was that like?" I asked.

"Oh god, I was cramming so much in a few hours. I was working with a Lemon." He sighed.

I laughed, "A lemon? Did I just hear you say a lemon?"

He started laughing, "Kinda, that dudes name was Lèmmi. He was my tutor for the two months."

"Oh damn, how was that? Was he chill?" I asked.

He scoffed, "I barely got to eat, everyday was annoying. But I managed to pass my exams."

"Holy shit, I wouldn't be able to do that." I shook my head.

We got to the car, "I'll drive." Jay said.

I shrugged, I tossed him the keys then went into the passenger side.

We jumped into the car and headed home.

"What happened here when I was gone?" Jay asked.

I plugged in my phone to play some music.

"Uh, well... It was so weird, actually. I hated it, but then again I won't forget it. So much happened on the first week." I said.

"What?"

"Ok, so-"

I explained him my first week, then once that was over I told him that I was seeing him almost everywhere.

"Are you serious?" He was shocked.

"Yeah, it's ridiculous." I chuckled.

"No, because I was seeing you everywhere too." He laughed.

I was shocked, "You're kidding?"

We started laughing, "That's so creepy! Oh my god." I said, "Anyway, what are you gonna do?"