Heaven or Hell

I couldn't feel my body... I felt as if I died, my body just shut down. It's too dark, I can hardly breathe. Because my legs won't move, I wasn't able to save myself. Is this is end of me? Is it my time? Even though I never got my revenge?

At least I'll get to meet Zoe again, unless I rot in hell, which is most likely to happen. Heh, funny isn't it? I don't bother to try to get out of the water. I'll just slowly drift to my death..

It was until I heard something. A huge splash.. I turned my head where I heard the huge splash. I couldn't see anything. I felt as if I was hallucinating. It was a dark shadow figure.

Was it death that came to take me to hell? I sure hope it is. But then the shadow figure got closer and closer, I was purely frightened. What was happening? I was at my limit.. it took me away, but everything went black instead...

Slowly I regained my breathe. I can see light. It was very bright, did I arrive in heaven? That can't be, so I must still be alive on Earth. But who saved me?

I turned my head to see Jay all soaking wet. Did he save me? Why would he? All I ever did was for him to hate me... how strange. I started coughing, water was in my lungs.

"Sam? Can you move!?" Jay panicked.

Jay held me up in his arms.

"I... can't." my voice sounds very hoarse.

Jay rested my head on his arm.

"I can't... feel my legs." I said.

"Is she alright Jay?" someone said.

"Yeah, Patricia." Jay said.

Wait who is Patricia? What happened? How long was I out? Pretty sure it wasn't that long, I didn't die.

I tried to reach for his face, but instead.. my arm fell and everything went dark..

Jay's POV, that moment

"Sam!" I yelled.

Shit. Fucking shit. Fuuck! What the hell was I thinking!? I should go jump in to save her shouldn't I? I mean I am the one who made her fall.

Jay, what the hell are you fucking talking about, just fucking jump!

I put my leg over the edge about to jump off and save Sam.

"Jay!" someone said.

I turned around...

"Patricia? What are you doing here?" I asked, "We were suppose to meet up later."

"I was fucking looking for you, until I see you trying to commit suicide!" she yelled.

"I'm not I'm trying to save someone that fell off the ledge!" I yelled, "Damnit Patricia, can you go down there and wait for me, until I pull her out?"

"Ok, but what happened?" she asked.

"Now is not the damn time!" I jumped down.

As soon as I jumped I could barely see anything, until I saw Sam's pale skin. It was the only thing I can see.. it was her. I swam towards her and got her out of the water.. Her skin felt cold, at first I thought she was dead.. Until I got her on land.

"Don't fucking die on me." I said.

I didn't know what else to do... So I gave Sam CPR aka mouth-to-mouth.

"Jay.. I think she is-"

"Shut up." I said.

Fuck, she can't die... But then Sam started coughing up water.